shape
carat
color
clarity

Another DKJ home run (or touchdown, or field goal, or....)

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Stunning!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I saw this on IG and was saying how now I want one hahaha! I love it!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Oh that is to die for!!!

The new setting is perfection. Its simplicity highlights the magnificent emerald, adds a richness, and brings it into the modern era. Bravo!

Enjoy this amazing jewel!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
So elegant in its simplicity yet substantial.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I saw this on IG and was saying how now I want one hahaha! I love it!

I would also love to know the measurements of your beautiful emerald! This setting similar to the octagonal one DK did for me for my round diamond. It looks just divine in the emerald shape @springerspaniel !!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is absolutely breathtaking.
Sophisticated, elegant and eye catching.
It's gorgeous! :kiss2:

Wear your emeraldlicious new ring in good health and blingy joy @springerspaniel!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Absolutely luscious!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect setting for a gorgeous stone!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous and really makes that emerald pop! I am not going to lie, I love the old setting too!!

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
An inspired choice of settings, it is perfect in its elegant simplicity! :love: :love: :love:

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
I would also love to know the measurements of your beautiful emerald! This setting similar to the octagonal one DK did for me for my round diamond. It looks just divine in the emerald shape @springerspaniel !!

@Mreader, you are exactly right that your lovely satin gold ring was the inspiration for this reset! Thank you so much. I hemmed and hawed over the prongs vs bezel and split the shank but otherwise I loved your ring so much, I thought it would go well with an emerald. Measurements are 10.2 mm x 5.4mm x 6ishmm as best I could do with my calipers. I always thought it was 3 carats but turns out to be 3.45.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
@Mreader, you are exactly right that your lovely satin gold ring was the inspiration for this reset! Thank you so much. I hemmed and hawed over the prongs vs bezel and split the shank but otherwise I loved your ring so much, I thought it would go well with an emerald. Measurements are 10.2 mm x 5.4mm x 6ishmm as best I could do with my calipers. I always thought it was 3 carats but turns out to be 3.45.

I love the split shank and wow how great that it’s 1/2 ct larger than originally thought!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Revisiting this thread/ring. So beautiful.

cheers--Sharon

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
An Emerald and chunky, lush yellow gold - divine and decadent but not Dallas style decadences. Congratulations!

Gemstonesrock

Shiny_Rock
What a stunning emerald and setting. ENJOY!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful color combination! That yellow gold really makes the emerald pop! I love the finish you did on the ring!:kiss2:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous!!

Ceilimom

Brilliant_Rock
The lovely 3+ ct Zambian emerald ring from my second marriage had lain fallow in my jewelry box for many years, and every time I looked at it, I was reminded of shoulder pads, big pouffy hair-dos, and the show "Dallas." The mounting was platinum, with PC channel set side diamonds and 2 emerald cut diamonds that did not sparkle much. I was inspired by @mrs-b's spectacular collection of rings.They are truly works of art. So I took a deep breath and contacted David Klass. He and Amy were dreams to work with, and what I had been envisioning absolutely came to life for me. I now have a wearable, modern, sleek ring that showcases one of the stones I love the most. My pictures do not do the workpersonship on this ring justice DKJ emerald_2012.JPG . Even Clyde likes it--he tried to nibble at it.
DKJ emerald_2010.JPG
DKJ emerald_2014.JPG DKJ emerald_2016.JPG

The colour of your emerald is luscious, then the setting is wonderful too

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Such a richly colored emerald yet so lively! Empires were made and broken over such stones - what a find. And your setting is the perfect vehicle for it, I can't imagine better.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring turned out beautiful. I can’t get over how much the yellow gold makes the emerald just POP. The color of the stone is gorgeous.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
A timeless beauty! Just stunning!

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Such a richly colored emerald yet so lively! Empires were made and broken over such stones - what a find. And your setting is the perfect vehicle for it, I can't imagine better.

Thank you @Ibrakeforpossums! I was worried the yellow gold would not show off the bluish tones as well as the platinum, but what a beauty she turned out to be!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results