shape
carat
color
clarity

Another asscher setting retooled.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amazing. I agree that engraving really makes a setting. Can you tell us about the diamond? And how do you own two asscher solitaires? Are they different sizes? Or this is just your favourite cut and the more the merrier?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't believe the difference that made! It's just beautiful! I am envious if you have an engraver that good nearby!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
spectacular!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I came back for another look @Jimmianne. I think it is now a romantic setting and enhances the diamond more. It was too stark before.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
WOW>. and amazing transformation. love it!! enjoy!!!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
That asscher is ridiculously stunning, your photography skills are droolworthy and that transformed setting is... is.... Sublime!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing. I agree that engraving really makes a setting. Can you tell us about the diamond? And how do you own two asscher solitaires? Are they different sizes? Or this is just your favourite cut and the more the merrier?

I fell in love with this 6mm asscher because it had a culet. I had not seen that in an asscher before and loved the little cross in the center. Then it seemed small, and after several « reset to make it look larger » fiascos I put it away and bought the 7mm. Huge size difference, but I love them both. I love asschers : )
606450 606449

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Wow- those 2 asschers are 1mm difference?? No way!!! Looks hugely different.. love them!!!
Generic asscher and Octavia, correct?

Last edited:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Greg...I know! Right?

Can’t wait to see what the 8mm, I get when I’m 80, looks like. Lol
...then again, the 12mm when I’m 120 :lol:

Ish 1.23ct 6.07mm
Mildred 2.14ct 7.20mm

Why wait???? Lololol

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
You are absolutely right!
Here’s hoping you all chip in now for my 120th :saint:

And what do YOU want for your 120th???

Might as well get the party started...

well, to be honest- to reach 120 with physically and emotionally stable health... Then everything else is a gift..... corny... but true.... if I have to habe a gift, I doubt it woudl be bling..cos I would Jane gifted my stuff already to my kids...well, that is my plan....

Bling wise- I would have pared down to simple studs and a simple wedding band...

I can’t think of a bling gift... I am trying my darndest to have what I want now. Saving and getting what I reasonably can.. Hehehe

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Omg @Jimmianne! I didn't know you had two asschers!!! They are so beautiful! :love:

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful transformation, I love the vintage feel it has now!

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
@Jimmianne Did you ever share who engraved your band? If so I missed it! The ring is so beautiful now- really makes a difference.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
OMG, you've made a believer of me! And such a gorgeous Asscher as well! Thanks for sharing.

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
I love what engraving does to a setting. All the scratches disappear and they become so much more interesting from the side.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, you've made a believer of me! And such a gorgeous Asscher as well! Thanks for sharing.

I love your avatar and love possums !
I am a believer now too. Engraving made two asscher settings I really disliked into settings I love, and they make the asschers pop. Such an easy fix.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! The engraving really makes your Asschers pop!
Lovely craftsmanship.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning!! The engraving details are just perfection!! Wear in good health❤️

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Jimmianne ,the engraving looks gorgeous on both your rings! I had no idea engraving would make the center stone pop until I saw your post! Does it actually make it look bigger somehow? More hand pics please!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results