shape
carat
color
clarity

Announcing twins: baby OECs!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Wow, thanks everyone! I never thought I''d love stones this small, lol, but it''s gratifying you like them too.

yssie - I can''t tell you how many times I visited your lopsy and chunky, lol. If these were larger, I''d get 8-prong settings too, but since they''re tiny, I think they need some halo enhancement.

metromom
- I''d been trolling a couple ebay vendors for a few months, but a good friend clued me in to these from another vendor - I never would have seen them otherwise.

Thank you Fly Girl! I know what you mean about diamond envy - I was perfectly content until the recent flood of gorgeous earrings!

LTP - thanks for your good wishes - I''ll post pics if I find settings! And NYC in October sounds incredible....we need to talk, lol.

vc10um - you''ll be the first PSer to see these in person! omg - we''re going to have so much fun! (note to self: clear SD card!)

Hi charmy!
35.gif
I love seeing your projects too, especially all those gorgeous gemstones!

Haha Snicklefritz, that cracked me up!

baby nurse - I''m usually a CS freak too, and these are my first diamonds since my latest e-ring

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Is there a thread about e-bay tips for finding OEC''s...I think I need to look...

These are really lovely - show us the final product at PS v.2.0

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
These are beautiful! Can''t wait to see them all set. Congrats.
36.gif

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
I love them.

And sorry to say, now I''m a little bit mad at you, because now I want some too!!!!
2.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful!!! Can''t wait to see them set!
30.gif

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Wow do they have personality, beautiful!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow cell, only you! On eBay??? I wouldn''t have believed that but I know you''ve got one heck of a knack for great shopping. They''re gorgeous!

And what? You and Allison are coming back to NY? Would you like some company for a short while? I''d love to visit and meet some of your vendors that sell those gorgeous settings you''ve taken pics of.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2010 8:57:47 PM
Author: Yimmers
Is there a thread about e-bay tips for finding OEC''s...I think I need to look...

These are really lovely - show us the final product at PS v.2.0
Thanks Yimmers, and you''re right, maybe there should be a thread where people can post ebay vendors they''ve had positive experiences with. There are threads like that over in colored stones, but I don''t know of any dedicated threads for diamonds.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/1/2010 3:55:16 AM
Author: missydebby
I love them.

And sorry to say, now I''m a little bit mad at you, because now I want some too!!!!
2.gif
Hmmm, I just saw your sparkly new earrings this morning, so you can''t be all THAT jealous, lol. Thanks though, I like them too.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/1/2010 7:54:38 AM
Author: gemgirl
Wow cell, only you! On eBay??? I wouldn''t have believed that but I know you''ve got one heck of a knack for great shopping. They''re gorgeous!

And what? You and Allison are coming back to NY? Would you like some company for a short while? I''d love to visit and meet some of your vendors that sell those gorgeous settings you''ve taken pics of.
Hi gemgirl!
35.gif
I confess to having some help from a good friend in picking these out, but yeah, I''m thrilled.

I''d forgotten you were in the NYC area! We''re still trying to finalize plans (still not sure what hour we''re getting in, etc.), but on a future trip, I''d love to meet you. Also, I posted some vendor info in that crazy NY trip thread - they''re definitely worth a look if you''re in the district.

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
wow so beautiful! they really show off how unique OECs are :) they will look beautiful however you set them

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, they''re stunning! GREAT find!
36.gif

nosirrah

Rough_Rock
What a find!!! So gorgeous!!
30.gif
Please definitely post up photos once you find your perfect setting, can''t wait to see!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/1/2010 4:01:30 PM
Author: cellentani

Date: 7/1/2010 7:54:38 AM
Author: gemgirl

Hi gemgirl!
35.gif
I confess to having some help from a good friend in picking these out, but yeah, I''m thrilled.

I''d forgotten you were in the NYC area! We''re still trying to finalize plans (still not sure what hour we''re getting in, etc.), but on a future trip, I''d love to meet you. Also, I posted some vendor info in that crazy NY trip thread - they''re definitely worth a look if you''re in the district.
I''m going to treat myself to a trip to the diamond exchange very soon. I''m going to buy myself a few presents for surviving my recent medical debacle. I found and saved the addresses for two companies that you mentioned plus I have two of my own to stop in on. Thank you for those names of companies.

A few of us (or more) will probably be getting together in NYC in the Fall. I hope you guys will be able to join us then for some fun! It would be nice to be able to meet everyone.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/30/2010 7:06:04 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Those are seriously gorgeous, Cellantini!!!!!! Fingers crossed you find the perfect setting for them in New York!

I may be heading to NYC myself sometime in October . . . need to plan something if I do.
2.gif
Yeahhhhh! Shopping!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Beautiful stones Cellentani! Love 'em
Fabulous photos too!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for your wonderful compliments, sweetpea (love that name, btw!), Laila, and nosirrah - it''s been so much fun to share these!

gemgirl, I''ve read references you''ve made to your recent experiences, and while I don''t know what happened, I''m just so glad that you''re okay. Sounds like a little shopping trip to commemorate is definitely in order! I can''t wait to see what you find, and I''ll be watching for your fall NY GTG - that would be so cool!

Hi Coati!
35.gif
I''m very flattered you like my little OECs. And, I know you''re around, but I miss seeing you as often as the old days, lol.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic eBay find :appl: I love old cuts, as they have so much 'character' to them. Congrats :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results