shape
carat
color
clarity

Announcing: The Preloved PS Jewels for-sale forum!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! Awesome news!!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
I think this is the boost that Ps has been needing!!

Thanks to all concerned!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

:wavey:

ideal5555

Rough_Rock
thank uuuu ps!!!!!!!!!!!

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! This is SO exciting!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this idea - can't wait to see all the items! Thanks!

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
This is really, truly awesome!! Thanks for arranging this!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I am so excited about this!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
:appl:

Thank you!!

Cachette :))

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! I'm so glad about this =)

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
WOO HOO!!!

Lori

Laughinggravy0

Shiny_Rock
Ella hi, thanks for this opportunity.
I'm an idiot and can't work out how to paste a link!

I have the link (below) and had selected the words I want to place it on, but where in mail or Word or whatever program, right clicking would bring me a drop down menu where I could chose to insert the link, I'm not getting this option when I'm writing my post.

Could you help, if you have the time.

http://jewelsbyericagrace.smugmug.com/Jewelry/Loose-Diamonds/133ct-Loose-Old-European-Cut/13358061_8cJ7T#971242976_DjszN

Thanks very much if you can help.
Abi

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI, Ella and Andrey, I think this forum is such a wonderful addition to PS! I just want to express a concern, if you don't mind. I think I support a minimum number of posts before being eligible to post items on that thread. There are a couple of new listings on there now by a new member, and one of the links goes to an ad with no picture of the item (just an AGS cert). I am afraid that more and more suspicious postings will come on there and muddy the water a bit. I love that people who I feel like I know are able to post their jewelry for sale, much of it we have seen before when they originally purchased it. I think there is a level of trust involved in that situation. But I think there is great danger in letting someone new come on here and post items for sale even though there are warnings to be careful, etc. I know you always try to do what is best for the forum, but I just wanted to let you know of my concerns, particularly if those kinds of postings increase. I don't want us to lose a good thing!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi Ella,

Are there plans in the works to remove listings that have sold so that those pieces that haven't have a chance to be seen towards the top of the page (as opposed to the bottom of page 3)? Or to move sold listing to another tab? Just a thought. :))

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
yennyfire|1318102829|3036098 said:
Hi Ella,

Are there plans in the works to remove listings that have sold so that those pieces that haven't have a chance to be seen towards the top of the page (as opposed to the bottom of page 3)? Or to move sold listing to another tab? Just a thought. :))

Right now we are locking the sold threads, but users need to report them so we know they are sold.

We are willing to consider another solution however, but we want to avoid making a new forum for just sold listings.

We could however remove them altogether if that is what users would prefer.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ella|1318113544|3036195 said:
yennyfire|1318102829|3036098 said:
Hi Ella,

Right now we are locking the sold threads, but users need to report them so we know they are sold.

We are willing to consider another solution however, but we want to avoid making a new forum for just sold listings.

We could however remove them altogether if that is what users would prefer.

I would prefer not to have them deleted - I'd like to be able to go back and quickly see who got what when without having to pick exactly the right combo of words to sort the mammoth SMTB/Hangout indexes!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great Idea!!

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
oh my gosh! YEA!!!

Thanks for giving this a try.
:)

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks Ella. I'm personally ok with deleting them since we really don't know who purchased each piece unless they announce it themselves. However, it may help to ask people to let you know when their item sells so that the thread may be locked.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was going to suggest either locking or removing threads once items have been sold. I'm glad someone mentioned it. I'd prefer to have threads locked rather than deleted though. It's still fun to look at each piece, even though many are no longer on the market.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Did the Preloved forum move? I can't find it anymore!

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
centralsquare|1319280346|3045335 said:

Ah, I figured it out...I needed to log in!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
centralsquare|1319281030|3045336 said:

I still can't find it! Help, please :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
risingsun|1319860254|3049805 said:
centralsquare|1319281030|3045336 said:

I still can't find it! Help, please :wavey:

Here is a link:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/forum/preloved-ps-jewels/']https://www.pricescope.com/forum/preloved-ps-jewels/[/URL]

Just hit forum, PS cafe and it is under that heading. HTH! :wavey:

kooperkin

Rough_Rock
Awesome! Fantastic and Great news! Looking forward to see more gems! I'm glad to be part of PS! :love:

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Clarification on the preloved forum policies.

The preloved forum was intended as a place for PSers to sell their pre-loved items. As such, items that were purchased for the intent of reselling for a profit will not be allowed on the preloved forum moving forward.

As to the discussion on who is defined as a trade member, our definition has not changed. As in the past any PSer who we determine to be regularly selling with the intent to make a profit will be asked to take on a trade role on the forums. We will take action when necessary to ask these consumers to become trade.

Justin_Cutter

Brilliant_Rock
Ella,
Thanks for the new forum I am really enjoying it! Quick question: Do you have plans to add the ability to leave seller/buyer feedback?

This is something I personally love in my other forums that I am part of. They are automotive forums where users can sell used vehicle parts. The positive/negative feedback can be a big help in weeding out the good and bad sellers/buyers.

I know it would be a lot of extra work on the administrative end, but I was just curious what your thoughts are on it.
Thanks Again!
~Justin

siddlepit

Rough_Rock
Thanks for information.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results