shape
carat
color
clarity

Announcement Announcement: Passing of PriceScope CEO

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
My sincerest condolences from my family to your family, Linh. Andrey will be greatly missed and forever remembered. His passion and legacy is an amazing one that has helped so many, myself being no exception.

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
(hope this is appropriate )
Thinking of Andrey and going back to some photos of the PS get togethers that he made happen, I cannot help but post this one. Classic Andrey (purple) with his ever-pleasant smile.

andrey.jpg

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
(hope this is appropriate )
Thinking of Andrey and going back to some photos of the PS get togethers that he made happen, I cannot help but post this one. Classic Andrey (purple) with his ever-pleasant smile.

andrey.jpg

What a lovely photo, thank you for sharing. We all miss him very much.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Very sorry to hear of your great loss. My sincerest condolences.

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
So sorry to hear about your loss, Linh. My thoughts are with you and your family <3

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
I’m so sorry. Please accept my condolences.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My deepest condolences to your family, such terrible news.
So sorry for your loss.

Betty Baguettes

Rough_Rock
Sending sincere condolences to you and your family.

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I am so sorry for your loss. I will always remember having dinner with you and Andrey in Chicago. Pricescope was still in its early stages. He will be remembered by all of us and we will miss him. May his memory be a blessing.

Jeff Ira

Nicolo

Rough_Rock
Trade
Warm condolences on your loss! Feel hugged!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so so very sorry to ready this, Linh. My condolences to you and your family.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Very sad to read this.
My deepest condolences.

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Our deepest sympathies for you and your family.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry to read this. My deepest condolences for your loss and the passing of Andrey.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking of your family at this difficult time and sending you well wishes and gentle hugs

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Linh, I just wanted to send you a virtual hug today. I can only imagine that the holidays are the absolute hardest time of year for anyone who's missing a loved one. Thinking of you and hoping you've got lots of love and support from family and friends. ❤️

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Linh, I‘m thinking of you and your family. I too hope you and your sons are surrounded by loved ones and getting love and support to help you thru this time of the year. If only warm words could make this a little bit easier for you and your family. Hugs, Callie

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know my response comes late but I had been offline from PS for a little while and just read this post. I am so deeply sorry for your loss.

I enjoyed conversing with Andrey over email and always wanted to do more to help him and the cause here.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything I can do to help lighten the load. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :cry2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results