shape
carat
color
clarity

And the MONSTER is still dead!!! WOO HOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Hello everybody!
35.gif

I haven''t been posting much, lurking a bit but mostly quiet. I''ve been working hard on my ''attitude of gratitude'' and trying to regain my personal equilibrium, health and balance.

Tomorrow is the 7 month anniversary of my neurosurgery. Things are going very well. I have found, however, that I didn''t "bounce back" from this one as I have the others...old age maybe. Or maybe this was that ole'' straw that broke (*read: tried to break*) the camel''s back.

So I''ve been working hard on a positive outlook, gratitude for the mere existence of a sunrise, and adjusting back to a full-time+ work schedule. We have a new puppy in the house who is doing wonders at getting me out and about. I was turning into an anti social hermit.

The extreme monster pain is gone. Some residual stuff but I won''t bore you with that. LIFE IS GOOD.

Original Thread below if any of you are interested:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/please-come-to-my-monster-slaying-party.107524/

LS

lulu

Ideal_Rock
So glad to hear this news, LS. You''re right, a puppy will get you moving. Hope things continue to improve for you!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s such good news LS!! I''m so happy for you that the monster is still dead and yoou are able to get back to work. Life is indeed good!!!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
So glad you are feeling well!!
36.gif
emhot.gif

charbie

Ideal_Rock
LS- I don''t know you, but love hearing about people getting their life back after illness. Yay!!!!!! and puppy pics when you get the chance!!!!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
LIFE IS GOOD. Best wishes to you as you embark on this whole new monster-free life ahead of you. Glad to hear you are doing well.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Good to hear, I am so glad that the monster has been silenced and that you have been able to move on to other things

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY for you LS!!! I think of you often. I am soooo glad to hear this good news, and that that awful monster is dead and buried....

I am excited you have a new puppy!!! How fun is that, you will have to tell us more about the puppy. Have any pics?

Again hearing this great news, put a huge smile on my face. I am so happy for you!!!! I love happy endings!!!
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
LS, I am so happy that the nasty monster is no longer bothering you. HOOOOORAY. What a relief for you.

Your new puppy sounds adorable.

Lots of love,

Linda
xoxoxoox

sparklyheart

Brilliant_Rock
LS, I have been quietly reading your threads and am glad to see this one!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So happy to hear that you are doing well
36.gif
awww any chance for puppy pics?

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Great news LS! So glad to hear that you are happy and healthy!
Let me know if you have any plans to come South of the Border
1.gif

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Best.News.Ever.
36.gif
Congratulations!!!!

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Glad to hear you''re on the mend. Puppies make everything better, except maybe carpeting!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!

It still amazes me when I think of the pain you survived for so long, and the possible outcomes you were facing as you went into surgery.

I''m glad thing are going so well for you now!
36.gif

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Excellent, EXCELLENT news, LS! Congrats and continued good health to you!

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
So glad to hear that you are feeling well
1.gif

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
you,your posts and the pic of that killer sapphire ring have been missed....welcome back to the forum and to better health!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
So glad things are going well, LS. Thanks for updating us.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
WOO HOO....EXCELLENT NEWS LS!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Congratulations on your new puppy....please post photos as soon as you can!!!!

Lori

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is great news, I was wondering how things were and I am delighted to hear things have worked out so well!
35.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
The title of this thread made me smile I am so happy to hear that LS :) congrats this is awesome :D

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Im soooo happy for you LS!!!!! Continued vibes for good health and much happiness always!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic news, honey!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Teriffic to hear...and you have time to work on a positive attitude? Good for you!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
What great news! Sorry to hear it''s been rough but good for you for trying to stay positive.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Good morning everyone.

If I were a "morning drinker" I'd be toasting the day with a scotch, neat.

Thank you all for your kind words. It's funny how these anniversaries sneak up on us. 7 months ago the pain was unbearable and my fear even worse. But a brilliant neurosurgeon, a supportive husband and family, and all of you, made the process tolerable and positive in a strange kind of way.

I will always remember, those of you who hung out with me on those nights when the Monster was wide awake and screaming. When things were dark and scary. It was so lonely but I knew there was always someone here at 3 a.m. to keep me company. Thank you for that!

Things are really good now. I re-read my post from yesterday and thought it sounded as though it's been really rough. I think not so much the physical, but the emotional forgiveness that I've needed to work on. The idea that my body had let me down again, and that I could never trust it to stay healthy. So I'm working on that...it's hard but we're making progress.

Oh yeah, the best part? Eliza Doolittle (pic below) is now 4 months old. She's fitting in beautifully with the other 2 furkids and I find it's a big help with me having to get myself out and interact more so than I was doing post-op.

I'm off now to have a WONDERFUL DAY! Happy Tuesday my friends.

LS

ETA: Eliza is a Cairn Terrier.

Eliza.jpg

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
It truly is amazing!

Now, about this puppy.....pics??

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LS, so happy to hear that you''re doing better. And the puppy is ADORABLE! Was Toto from The Wizard of Oz a Cairn terrier also? I might have my breeds confused...at any rate, your little Eliza Doolittle is precious!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results