shape
carat
color
clarity

And in really exciting news...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Another gem from Pink is the New Blog. The last pic is my favorite:

041706_katieevenmoreshoes.jpg

I''ve never been pregnant myself, but had another question for our PS mommies and mommies to be. I thought that your feet swell during pregnancy? Would you have considered daily shoe shopping a good idea? Cause that''s what Katie''s doing, and I''m getting a little confused.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Ouch. She looks like she''s about to pop!!!

E B

Ideal_Rock
She's also wearing normal, for-ladies-who-aren't-pregnant jeans, as she has in almost every picture I've seen of her...to all those who've been pregnant: wouldn't that be incredibly uncomfortable? They look like they're extremely tight around the waist.

I'd wear sweatpants daily.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, having been pregnant twice, it would be uncomfortable. I tried not to buy ANY shoes while pregnant. I just wore my sneakers because they were the most comfortable.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is the worst fake belly ever.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I just found the best MSNBC article about Tom Cruise running pregnancy seminars.

Some quotes:

Cruise says his children, 11-year-old Connor and 13-year-old Isabella — from his marriage to Nicole Kidman — will help take care of the baby.

"The kids will have different responsibilities and run in shifts. They''re going to help on every level," he tells the magazine.

and

The couple haven''t decided whether Holmes will give birth in a hospital. "At home, maybe," Cruise says. "We''re really going back and forth on that one. But it''s gonna be a blast."

and

He joked that a sonogram machine he bought when Holmes got pregnant is "strapped to her 24 hours a day. Absolutely, anywhere she goes, we have it attached."

Urmm... words fail me.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
this whole thing gets more and more bizarre everyday! and sorry tom, but it''s not going to make me see your piece of crap movie either
38.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
some of the comments in superficial were spot on, aka that looks like a quarter taped to the ball for the 'protruding' belly button; and that she looks more like a 40 year old than what...21??
40.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/17/2006 7:05:41 PM
Author: Blenheim
Oh, I just found the best MSNBC article about Tom Cruise running pregnancy seminars.

Some quotes:

Cruise says his children, 11-year-old Connor and 13-year-old Isabella — from his marriage to Nicole Kidman — will help take care of the baby.

''The kids will have different responsibilities and run in shifts. They''re going to help on every level,'' he tells the magazine.

and

The couple haven''t decided whether Holmes will give birth in a hospital. ''At home, maybe,'' Cruise says. ''We''re really going back and forth on that one. But it''s gonna be a blast.''

and

He joked that a sonogram machine he bought when Holmes got pregnant is ''strapped to her 24 hours a day. Absolutely, anywhere she goes, we have it attached.''

Urmm... words fail me.
32.gif
FREAK!!!!

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
So she''s not really pregnany? I don''t really follow celeb stuff.
33.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Poor thing, she looks like she could use a little wardrobe help. That jacket looks like she found it in the back of her car.

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
I mean why would you want to subject yourself to wearing tight non-pregnant jeans when you look like you''re going to pop? Plus, as others have said it''d be super uncomfortable...all this makes me wonder if she''s for real
33.gif
Besides, shouldn''t she be at home resting?

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/17/2006 6:34:38 PM
Author: EBree
She''s also wearing normal, for-ladies-who-aren''t-pregnant jeans, as she has in almost every picture I''ve seen of her...to all those who''ve been pregnant: wouldn''t that be incredibly uncomfortable? They look like they''re extremely tight around the waist.

I''d wear sweatpants daily.
Actually they could be maternity jeans she is wearing. My cousin had jeans a lot like that when she was pregnant. Instead of having the huge expandable waist, they are cut low and sit below your belly. In fact, she said they helped to support her belly. Hey, maybe that''s why Katie is riding so high!

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock

Wowsa. I''ve never had a baby, so I am not sure if I know much about the bulging tummy.

What I DON''T get ... why is she being so sucked into Tom''s world? Sure, he''s famous, wealthy etc... But he''s acting like a Grade A - FREAK.

And the silent birth thing... ugh, I have cramps and I am vocal - I couldn''t imagine delivering a baby and not being able to scream my head off!

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t get why everyone is making fun of her for having a pregnant belly. All pregnant women get huge at some point.
33.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/17/2006 8:08:10 PM
Author: XChick03
I don''t get why everyone is making fun of her for having a pregnant belly. All pregnant women get huge at some point.
33.gif
It''s not so much making fun as sypathizing over her belly. When you get to this point in a pregnancy it hurts just to look at them.
32.gif

Tom on the other hand........Hard NOT to make fun of him.
20.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
XChick,

There''s been a lot of speculation (not just here, but all over the internet) over whether she''s actually pregnant. Some think that the whole pregnancy is faked, others think that she was pregnant by Chris Klein (ex-fiance) before she got together with Tom Cruise, has already given birth, and is staging this part of the pregnancy so that they can convince the public that the baby is theirs. Of course, she could actually be pregnant. In which case, ouch. I doubt that I''d be so mobile with a belly that huge.

Everyone expects women late in their pregnancy to be huge, but there have been certain things about the shape of the belly and its changing size that people keep noticing and commenting on. I''ve never been pregnant and have never really been around pregnant people, so I find it amusing but have no basis of comparison. What''s more interesting, to me, are all things that Tom Cruise says.

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
well....I agree that they could be maternity jeans....especially for celeb''s.......she probably has a designer making them just for her!

And, having been pregnant 2 times myself....I can say that the shape of your tummy can actually change from day to day, heck , from hour to hour....it depends where that baby is positioned....on its side, curled up, etc....I looked totally different some days......sometimes baby sat up high, others low, etc...

Not sure on the possibility of her being pg with the ex''s baby....thats the first I heard of that. Anything is possible I guess.

But, one thing is for sure...her face definetly got fatter ( no offense....thats just one of the normal things that happens at the end...your face really fills out...along with your a$$, LOL)

My feet did swell up like crazy both times...and I actually gained a whole shoe size after it was all said and done. I dont know why on earth she would be shoe shopping....unless she was looking for some ultra comfy slip on shoes for the duration of the pregnancy!

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Well, the belly looks natural at least in these pics as opposed to the perfect beach-ball round belly she had in the other pics... which only begs the question as to how her belly is getting smaller as she''s now closer to her due date.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for that info, Jetmal. I think I''ve heard other mothers saying the same thing about their tummy changing shapes pretty constantly. I''m not really sure what to think about Katie Holmes''s pregnancy (real or fake), but I find it amusing how much attention the celeb media is devoting to the size and shape of her tummy. Somehow I''m getting sucked into it, and I really don''t understand why. Part of it might be her transformation in personality and image over the past year or so, and not the pregnancy itself.

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/17/2006 8:15:25 PM
Author: Blenheim
XChick,

There''s been a lot of speculation (not just here, but all over the internet) over whether she''s actually pregnant. Some think that the whole pregnancy is faked, others think that she was pregnant by Chris Klein (ex-fiance) before she got together with Tom Cruise, has already given birth, and is staging this part of the pregnancy so that they can convince the public that the baby is theirs. Of course, she could actually be pregnant. In which case, ouch. I doubt that I''d be so mobile with a belly that huge.

Everyone expects women late in their pregnancy to be huge, but there have been certain things about the shape of the belly and its changing size that people keep noticing and commenting on. I''ve never been pregnant and have never really been around pregnant people, so I find it amusing but have no basis of comparison. What''s more interesting, to me, are all things that Tom Cruise says.

Oh, okay. Thanks for clarifying for me. Hm, I lived my with my aunt for the last three months of her pregnancy about 3 years ago and her belly did change shapes from day to day. And I think she had jeans like that, though I can''t be sure. I really doubt she''d go to all the trouble of faking pregancy, I mean, who would want to? I doubt she''d go out in public without makeup and nicer clothes if she wasn''t pregnant. But I could be wrong, who knows?

And speaking of Tom, what has happened to him? I remember back a few years ago when he seemed really normal, and was always very pleasant and down-to-earth during interviews and stuff. It''s like he''s gone off the deep end or something.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wondered about the pregnancy...he adopted with NK because I heard he could not impregnate her. Also, Katie seems TOTALLY zombified. She barely speaks anymore, and just has this zoned out look on her face. As for shoe shopping, I went (in three pregnancies) from a 7 or so to now a 9!!!! It is permanent so I had to get new shoes. The issue is as your feet swell, you must buy loose shoes or bigger shoes or you cannot walk from all the swelling. What are a few pairs or a hundred when you are with Tom Cruise?! He TOTALLY skeeves me out now, it is so fake and contrived that I only hope she can wake from her brainwashed state and get the hell out of there...

Small

Brilliant_Rock
I've been pregnant more than once LOL and have looked different both times. With my daughter I was HUGE...very swollen and miserable (not to mention overdue
7.gif
). With my son, I was much more like her in the fact that I was all belly. She looks pretty good for supposedly being due anyday. I never had a belly button like that though LMAO...I have seen some like that in person though...birthing class you'll see it all LOL! I have to say that the day before I was scheduled for my c-section with my son, I was out shopping at the mall. I wanted to buy some clothes to come home in (sweatsuits more like LOL) that weren't maternity plus it was my last day with just one child. I can so understand the need to do something other than sit and wait.
As far as her pants...she could be wearing under belly jeans. They are very popular although I found them to be uncomfortable and not good for support. She's probably got a designer making her clothes...you'd be surprised at all the designers that make maternity now.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/17/2006 11:32:52 PM
Author: Small
small is at a loss for words!
31.gif

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/17/2006 11:36:49 PM
Author: belle

Date: 4/17/2006 11:32:52 PM
Author: Small
small is at a loss for words!
31.gif
LOL...it gave me an error message and posted nothing LOL!! I''ve been pregnant 4 times with 2 children to show for it...I''ve always got something to contribute on that subject. Being high risk and having every test under the sun...I feel like I''m well versed on lots of pregnancy topics LOL!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
supposedly he was infertile for YEARS and now suddenly he is having a baby with katie? notice not ONE interviewer or anything asked him hello how did you impregnate her with your infertile self??? i mean its like everyone conveniently forgot he was supposedly infertile!! he made such a big deal of it previously and now it''s like oh sure she''s pregnant...and no one even blinks. that''s sooo random to me!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mara, I actually heard it was because he bats for the other team...and therefore could not consumate things. Look, maybe he managed so he would quiet the rumors, (it might only take one time) and she could genuinely be pregnant...bellies can shape shift with babies in them...but it seems so WEIRD still. I also recall a rumor that Nicole miscarried his baby right before he dumped her but do not know it to be true...

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
I am just sad for Katie... To allow someone to have SO much public control over you. I mean, watching them, their body language - he''s very much in charge.

It''s sad because she had a bright career ahead of her - and my guess is that he''s not going to allow her to pursue her dreams. The dreams that existed prior to meeting him.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Little Tidbit in my daily paper today entitled...

Tom Chews!

He is reported saying that he will eat the cord and placenta after the birth and is saying he thought it would be " very nutritious."
emotion-41.gif

" I am gonna eat the placenta. I thought that would be good. Very nutritious. I''m gonna eat the cord and the placenta right there."

Words fail me.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results