shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Amazing new Maytal Hannah ring!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
I will post pictures tomorrow as it's dark here now and lighting won't be the best for it but wanted to start the thread.

I went to Tiffany recently to drop off something for service and tried on the 3mm legacy band, I have always loved the legacy but did not love the 7650.00 price tag that was on it. So I decided to look into a similar band from a different designer and I reached out to Maytal Hannah to discuss as she's done a previous project for me that I was really happy with. Throughout the process her communication was great, timeline was very reasonable for custom work, pricing was very reasonable. I even decided at the last minute to ask about engraving the sides of the band which the legacy does not have and she very easily added this even though she was ready to ship it when I thought about it.

Y'all the ring arrived today and to me it is so much nicer than the Tiffany version. The diamonds sparkle like crazy and the workmanship is top notch.

I will add a picture of the ring tomorrow for anyone to see that may be considering a similar project, she did an awesome job!

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Looking forward to getting to see it!

Happy to hear you received exactly what you wanted, with a price you are content with. ^_^

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Looking forward to getting to see it!

Happy to hear you received exactly what you wanted, with a price you are content with. ^_^

Thank you! I honestly think this one turned out way nicer than the Tiffany version and side by side I would easily choose this one any day. The diamonds are amazing and the side engraving gives it such a vintage feel which is exactly my style.

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! I honestly think this one turned out way nicer than the Tiffany version and side by side I would easily choose this one any day. The diamonds are amazing and the side engraving gives it such a vintage feel which is exactly my style.

I've been totally spoiled by custom, there isn't anything quite like the feeling of having exactly what you want the way you want it. Especially if it costs less than the option you were willing to "settle" for. =D

Your giddiness is contagious, thank you for sharing it with us.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
LOVE! That is all.

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Totally see now why you loved this band! It looks beautiful with your ering!!! Enjoy!!

Thank you I think they make a great combo!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!

She did do a great job, and the thing is I did not order it this way originally I just thought to ask about it when she contacted me the first time to say she was ready to ship out. She couldn't have been nicer about me mentioning that I wished I'd asked about it and she was quick to say she could easily add it. She is so easy to work with.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks wider than the Tiffany Legacy band. She did a beautiful job and I can she why you are so happy. Wear it in health and happiness!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
It looks wider than the Tiffany Legacy band. She did a beautiful job and I can she why you are so happy. Wear it in health and happiness!

The one I tried at Tiffany was the 3.2mm version and that is what I asked her to do, I have not measured this one though, don't have a way to do that myself at home

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The one I tried at Tiffany was the 3.2mm version and that is what I asked her to do, I have not measured this one though, don't have a way to do that myself at home

Oh, ok, I didn’t realize there was maybe two versions. Yours just looks wider to me than I remembered that band - but that is a good thing! It really shows up and her work is beautiful!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, ok, I didn’t realize there was maybe two versions. Yours just looks wider to me than I remembered that band - but that is a good thing! It really shows up and her work is beautiful!

I don't think Tiffany has the smaller version anymore, I asked about it when I tried the wider version on. I just decided after trying the wider version on that I liked it and would go for that size. I don't think they call it legacy anymore either that is just what I was used to as I had been looking at it for several years.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Beautiful! All your rings are. Glad MH is getting love here--her work is gorgeous!

cheers--Sharon

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
HI:

Beautiful! All your rings are. Glad MH is getting love here--her work is gorgeous!

cheers--Sharon

Thank you! And yes I agree she does amazing work! This is my second piece from her and I couldn't be happier with either of them. Her pricing is very reasonable as well.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah….. Yes………….. :kiss2:

Just beautiful. Such a lovely set & I love that you added engraving to give that stunning band a personal touch.

Can we see some more pictures of the solitaire & a profile of Maytal’s amazing craftsmanship?

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous-especially with the engraving!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results