shape
carat
color
clarity

Am I the only one did not receive the Whiteflash tool kit?

Beatrice09

Rough_Rock
I received my beloved ACA diamond set on a lovely Vatche setting last Friday. Just got back home and had a look at my ring. However, I did not receive the tool kit with any ACA loose diamond or ring that has been mentioned in others' posts. Should I ask them for it? I don't want to be a pain in the a** but I do think the kit is useful and I want it. TIA! :wall:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Am I the only one did not receive the Whiteflash tool ki

Absolutely I would call and ask them for it. I'm sure they will be happy to send it!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I haven't heard that mentioned in years. Where did you see that? But I am sure they'd send it if they still have them if you ask.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Did they send you anything besides the stone? I think they usually send something* as a little token of appreciation. I would call and
ask to see if they may have one to send you if you didnt receive anything.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Here's what it says on their website. I hope it's okay that I've cut and pasted this. Apologies if it's not.

It says the tool kit is shipped with loose diamonds, but it doesn't hurt to ask them about it! ::)

Every A CUT ABOVE® Super Ideal Diamond is in-stock, ready for immediate shipment and features our entire value added package: original AGSL Platinum Certificate, Laser Inscription, Lifetime Trade Up guarantee, One year buy back option, 30 day money back guarantee, free FedEx shipping worldwide, and a diamond tool kit (when shipping as a loose round diamond): Hearts and Arrows viewer, diamond polishing cloth, and diamond tweezers.

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock

I would definitely ask for it. I received one with mine about a month ago when I purchased my ACA. Please start a post with photos of your beautiful diamond! We'd love to see it!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

JDDN|1459005028|4011327 said:
Here's what it says on their website. I hope it's okay that I've cut and pasted this. Apologies if it's not.

It says the tool kit is shipped with loose diamonds, but it doesn't hurt to ask them about it! ::)

Every A CUT ABOVE® Super Ideal Diamond is in-stock, ready for immediate shipment and features our entire value added package: original AGSL Platinum Certificate, Laser Inscription, Lifetime Trade Up guarantee, One year buy back option, 30 day money back guarantee, free FedEx shipping worldwide, and a diamond tool kit (when shipping as a loose round diamond): Hearts and Arrows viewer, diamond polishing cloth, and diamond tweezers.

Ah, okay. Most of that is useful for loose stones and not for set stones.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I purchased a diamond from them, but not an ACA. I received a black velvet bag with jewelry cleaner and a polishing cloth. I would definitely call them.

newjourney

Rough_Rock

As pointed out, I believe the kit is only available for loose ACA diamond. My fiance's WF ering with an ACA did not come with a kit.
Hope this helps.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

diamondseeker2006|1459008476|4011340 said:

Ah, okay. Most of that is useful for loose stones and not for set stones.

Good point.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock

I would think they'd send jewelry cleaner and an H&A viewer with it? Was the AGS report original with it?

Beatrice09

Rough_Rock

JRRTolkCut|1458973433|4011236 said:
I would, you have an ACA for goodness sakes. lol.

Thank you, I'll ask them for it. I think it's so fun seeing the H&A by myself! :lol:
Here's a pic of my stone.
h_a_1.jpg

Beatrice09

Rough_Rock

MissGotRocks|1458995835|4011275 said:
Absolutely I would call and ask them for it. I'm sure they will be happy to send it!

Thank you for your support! I'll keep you updated. :clap:

Beatrice09

Rough_Rock

diamondseeker2006|1458998683|4011283 said:
I haven't heard that mentioned in years. Where did you see that? But I am sure they'd send it if they still have them if you ask.

I saw several posts, one of them is this:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/verragio-halo-engagement-ring-whiteflash.186856/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/verragio-halo-engagement-ring-whiteflash.186856/[/URL]

I was thinking that they only sent it with loose diamonds until I saw a few posts like this one. :angel:

Beatrice09

Rough_Rock

tyty333|1459000542|4011290 said:
Did they send you anything besides the stone? I think they usually send something* as a little token of appreciation. I would call and
ask to see if they may have one to send you if you didnt receive anything.

I received my ring, its box, and paperwork (invoice, AGS cert, their 2016 calendar and some ads).
Maybe the calendar is their little gift? :dance:

Beatrice09

Rough_Rock

Thank you! I was thinking the same thing but I also saw some people bought rings and received that kit, such as: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/verragio-halo-engagement-ring-whiteflash.186856/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/verragio-halo-engagement-ring-whiteflash.186856/[/URL]

I would ask but it's OK if they say no! :razz:

Beatrice09

Rough_Rock

grateful4life|1459006155|4011334 said:
I would definitely ask for it. I received one with mine about a month ago when I purchased my ACA. Please start a post with photos of your beautiful diamond! We'd love to see it!

Thank you! I'll try to tag you when I start a new post or paste the link here. May I ask if you bought a loose diamond or set it? Some say it only happens when you order a loose one.

Beatrice09

Rough_Rock

Laila619|1459009863|4011351 said:
I purchased a diamond from them, but not an ACA. I received a black velvet bag with jewelry cleaner and a polishing cloth. I would definitely call them.

May I ask if you bought a loose diamond or set it? Some say it only happens when you order a loose one. :loopy:

Beatrice09

Rough_Rock

newjourney|1459014802|4011373 said:
As pointed out, I believe the kit is only available for loose ACA diamond. My fiance's WF ering with an ACA did not come with a kit.
Hope this helps.

That makes me feel better. I believe your fiance has a beautiful ring as well as sweet memory. Thank you! :razz:

Beatrice09

Rough_Rock

ame|1459027556|4011454 said:
I would think they'd send jewelry cleaner and an H&A viewer with it? Was the AGS report original with it?

I expected the same but I only received my ring, its box, and paperwork. The AGS report did come with it as well as an invoice. No Sarin report or other images printed out (such as IdealScope image) though. :loopy:

baroque

Shiny_Rock

My ACA ring came in the WF box and with documentation and invoice, and the calendar. No kit. I do wish that it came with a scope/H&A viewer to see my arrows though, that's half the fun of a ideal cut stone.
Since I got my stone set in the ring already, I understand that I wouldn't need the stone holder/tweezer.

Beatrice09

Rough_Rock

baroque|1459043514|4011539 said:
My ACA ring came in the WF box and with documentation and invoice, and the calendar. No kit. I do wish that it came with a scope to see my arrows though, that's half the fun of a ideal cut stone.
Since I got my stone set in the ring already, I understand that I wouldn't need the stone holder/tweezer.

That's so true!!! I think I'll ask them but if they say no it's totally fine. I saw this post and they can use it to see the arrows, I'm so jealous. :wall:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/verragio-halo-engagement-ring-whiteflash.186856/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/verragio-halo-engagement-ring-whiteflash.186856/[/URL]

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

beatricezh|1459042896|4011535 said:
Laila619|1459009863|4011351 said:

May I ask if you bought a loose diamond or set it? Some say it only happens when you order a loose one. :loopy:

It was set, in their Tiffany style solitaire. :wavey: This was back in 2010 if it makes a difference.

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I've bought two ACA diamonds in settings in the past two years (upgraded the first one). Neither came with the tool kit or a little something extra, unless the calendar counts. I asked for photos of the ASET etc for the first diamond, which I received, but didn't remember to ask for the second diamond. I can see the ASET images etc though when I search on Whiteflash with the agsl number. I wasn't expecting to receive a kit since it states on their website that it only comes with a loose diamond. Hope this helps. By the way, aren't the ACA's stunning :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results