shape
carat
color
clarity

Am I a terrible person? Re: MOH gift

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sunnygirl

Shiny_Rock
Gwendolyn - I think I would feel exactly the same way you do! And I understand, it is totally NOT about the money. It is about the effort, the thought, the gratitude (or lack thereof). I can''t believe she hasn''t even SAID "thank you" to you! If she had spent 5 minutes telling you how much she appreciates all your help and hard work and your friendship, I don''t think you would be feeling this way.

I haven''t decided on a gift for my bridesmaids yet. (I have six of them!) I want to do some sort of personalized stationery as part of the gift because I think they will love it and also maybe a nice pendant. No matter what the gift is, I will definitley thank them each personally and let them know how much I appreciate them. Also, I am planning on doing a bridesmaid afternoon tea at a nice hotel in SoCal. Unfortunately, I don''t think I can squeeze it in to the wedding weekend so the two out of town girls probably won''t be able to come.
7.gif
Is that really bad?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results