shape
carat
color
clarity

Allow me to introduce “The Esti” from CVB - emerald cut diamond

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I hope you come back with hand shots! The setting looks both delicate and substantial at the same time. It is amazing how Caysie did that. What a treasure!

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! I hope you come back with hand shots! The setting looks both delicate and substantial at the same time. It is amazing how Caysie did that. What a treasure!

I’ve worked with her before and adore her little claw prongs that she makes so sharp. I’m a little obsessed with them.

You’re right tho. It’s both delicate and “meaty” at the same time! I. Can’t. Wait. :roll2:

Will definitely post hand shots! Definitely.

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
I can feel it, too! It’s very easy to get hooked...lol!!! There’s just a classic elegance about step cuts, especially well cut step cuts!!! ;)2
How can I NOT think of you, while looking at this??? I followed your story up until it arrived on your doorstep....lmao!! :lol-2:
Caysie knocked this out of the park! I’m thrilled you had a positive experience with her, and I hope this EC brings you years of joy to come!!! :mrgreen2:

Yes, you were holding my hand the whole process and I can’t thank you enough! I only wish that I was of sound enough mind to send the whole thing back to JA and return their setting (and just keep the loose diamond). But you know - when you want it; you want it. =)2

It’s ok. I may repurpose those pave diamonds and some other diamonds from another ring into something fun! Project #3 underway!:twisted2:

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
F5ACFFF5-9683-4DAD-9E6A-EA421A0B4CDB.jpeg

Lovely. I adore my EW emerald, it’s such a great look and mine is under 1 carat as well. It’s something about that set up that makes this cut seem larger set EW.

Wear with pride and happiness.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVELY setting it really makes the stone pop now!! :D

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Unique and gorgeous!!! A perfect way to set this emerald, totally worth it!

mermaid

Rough_Rock
The details are swoon worthy! Love your new ring! :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Lvoeshinythings ~ Your ring is a stunner! It is everything that we loved about it in the photos and more! That doesn't always happen. I have seen a few rings that look fab in photos and then fall a bit flat in real life. Not so with this beauty. I love everything about it. Caysie did a beautiful job on every detail. I hope you love it and get tons of compliments. It is a ring whose style will always look good and never passe'. Congratulations!

headlight

Ideal_Rock
I am DYING over your ring! It is GORGEOUS! One of my favs of all time. So envious!!!!!!!!

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock

A few vids of the Esti on the hand and on the go. This one is outdoors on an overcast day.

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
@Lvoeshinythings ~ Your ring is a stunner! It is everything that we loved about it in the photos and more! That doesn't always happen. I have seen a few rings that look fab in photos and then fall a bit flat in real life. Not so with this beauty. I love everything about it. Caysie did a beautiful job on every detail. I hope you love it and get tons of compliments. It is a ring whose style will always look good and never passe'. Congratulations!

Thank you so much. After I received some candid and glamour shots of her, I was already over the moon. Then, Caysie kept saying “just you wait til you see her in person” and I thought: there’s no way it’s better than this even in person. I was wrong! She sure is pretty in photos but man; in real life?! I posted some videos I shot yesterday in hopes of kinda capturing her true(r) to life beauty.

Yesterday was our first day out. I know she’s little but she’s is exactly what I wanted!

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
I am DYING over your ring! It is GORGEOUS! One of my favs of all time. So envious!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much! She is a beauty! Petite, meaty + wonderful. You know - you too can have your own custom Esti. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results