shape
carat
color
clarity

All in the family/Martin Flyer Asscher Spinel

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Spring pink bling for a winter day. There was so much to do to get ready for the East Coast storm, but as a loyal PSer I have my priorities straight. I drove 45 minutes to pick up my new-to-me just-sized ring yesterday so I would have it if we got snowed in.
My thanks to the lovely PSer who offered this beautiful ring on LT as she moved on to other projects.
img_2677.jpg

img_2671_0.jpg img_2638.jpg img_2650_2.jpg img_2634.jpg

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good thing you have your priorities straight, that's what I consider good crisis planning!
Your ring is gorgeous!! Looks fab on your hand too. I adore all of your stunning bands. Now, when you get snowed in you have plenty of bling to look at! Enjoy and be safe :wavey:

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Well, it would certainly brighten my day if I got snowed in to look down and enjoy the beauty that is that ring! :D
Stay safe, stay warm!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Really lovely! :love: I am glad it is now in your care! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

VirginiaZee

Shiny_Rock
It's lovely and looks right at home on your hand!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! It's about time that ring is tdf

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne, this ring seriously looks like it was made for your hand, it looks absolutely perfect on you! I adore this ring, the spinel is IMHO a perfect shade of pink and the setting is blingy and also very elegant - It's just perfect!!! You must be so happy, it's stunning and I know you will get a lot of enjoyment from it! :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring and it does look like it was made for your hand! Great choice for a new ring - enjoy!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aaah! I have long admired that ring. It's stunning! So glad you bought it and that you picked it up before the storm. Good priority setting!!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very wise decision to go pick up this amazing beauty before the storm came! Seriously, this ring is absolutely gorgeous! Stay safe and warm and enjoy the new member of the family! Huge congrats :appl:

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Spectacular addition, Jimmianne! I love the stone, setting, and how you paired it.

And I hope it's not too stormy for you out there! :wavey:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Jiimieanne! That ring looks gorgeous, & I love that color of pink, especially with your bands! Great buy! :love: :love: Looks perfect! :lickout: :lickout:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, everyone! Thanks for the compliments. Part of the joy of new bling is sharing here...everyone is so kind.
I too have been admiring it a long time and I am not quite sure how it suddenly gained "must have" status. :lol:

I'm in North Carolina and we have gotten much less than predicted - only about an inch of tiny ice pellets. Enough to be inconvenient, but otherwise OK so far.
Watching anxiously as it heads up the coast to really dump precipitation. I wish everyone, especially in DC, & my friends in NYC, the best this weekend!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful :love: ....Glad someone (YOU) finally bought it :appl:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gah!!! That jewel is a PS icon :appl: :love: If I don't have it, at least one of my fave PSers does! It looks amazing on you, jimmianne! Congratulations, and I support your storm preparedness planning!!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: Gorgeous! I, too, have long admired that beauty. Congratulations!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne, that is just perfect. I L :love: OVE square cuts!! I am really glad you got it. The side traps are awesome. And it really works with your band too!

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Love the color and shape of your pink spinel new to you ring! Hope you enjoy every minute that you wear it. Congratulations! :appl: :appl: :love: :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Coming back hoping for more pics :naughty:
You will not believe how often I have admired it :love: :love:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1453551502|3980159 said:
Coming back hoping for more pics :naughty:
You will not believe how often I have admired it :love: :love:

Acinom, since we are snowed in, it's a perfect day for a photo shoot and I will be happy to oblige!
Your enthusiasm is much appreciated as I have long been in awe of your beautiful collection =)

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
what great pix! love it.
thanks. enjoying the blizzard from my window in my jammies :dance:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
artdecolover71|1453564828|3980232 said:
what great pix! love it.
thanks. enjoying the blizzard from my window in my jammies :dance:[/quote

artdecol - thanks!
where on the East coast are you? and what are the predictions for your area today?

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
artdecolover71|1453567803|3980273 said:
Long Island :)
12-18"
Stay safe! As I told Missy, it's snowing here again [NC] and we will try to keep as much here as possible : )

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lovely and the first band with it is perfect! :appl:

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Stupendous ring and it looks fabulous on you! Been long admiring it and glad someone took the temptation away. Have fun in the snow!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne, I am so glad your got this beauty home before the storm hit. It is stunning and beautiful. It looks perfect on your hand and looks fabulous with your bands. The color of the spinel is gorgeous. What a great find. I am glad you have this beauty to enjoy during the storm. :wavey:

Marcy

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful Jimmianne! Glad it went to another PSer!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring Jimmianne! Lovely setting & a highly coveted asscher cut by Jeff White :appl: Enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results