shape
carat
color
clarity

All in the family/Martin Flyer Asscher Spinel

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, and your bands are stunning too!!!! We have a heatwave here at the moment so I am thinking about you, your new ring & all that snow!!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now this should be next to the definition "pretty in pink". :love:
So glad you decided to keep the ring as is jimmianne. So pretty!

lilysweet

Shiny_Rock
I also have drooled over that ring regularly. It looks perfect on your hand and with you band. Enjoy and post lots more pictures pleeeeease!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely ring.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Nice! Tell us about the band too!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Jimmianne, I'm so glad you got this ring! It's gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love: It looks beautiful on you too! :appl: Congrats! :clap:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Oooh....pretty!!!! I love it! So glad it went to a good home! :appl:

More pics, please! And, also, please share the deets on that bezel milgrain band in the first pic! :cheeky:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have loved that ring from the first time I saw it am so happy you are the lucky owner! :love: The only reason it isn't on my finger is that I already had that Beaudry ring with the pink kite sapphires about the same color, and I just didn't need two rings with the same color pink. :)) But that asscher is a killer and I'd loooove to have one like it! Perfect setting, too!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1453673711|3980834 said:
I have loved that ring from the first time I saw it am so happy you are the lucky owner! :love: The only reason it isn't on my finger is that I already had that Beaudry ring with the pink kite sapphires about the same color, and I just didn't need two rings with the same color pink. :)) But that asscher is a killer and I'd loooove to have one like it! Perfect setting, too!
Diamondseeker, you know how I feel about that Beaudry. Good heavens it's always been at the top of my list : )
I'm sure it inspired my love for pink & white.

Lil Misfit, the quatrefoil design? I found it locally. The jeweler can't remember where he acquired it although I have asked several times and [also tried to find out more online to no avail]. I love the design and it's probably my most favorite band.

Thank you everyone who has helped me celebrate. I am surprised and happy about the great response.

I took more photos today when the sun came out ...with all the bands I could fit on my finger : )
img_2694.jpg
img_2713.jpg

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Drooling.....love the new yummy photos!!! :love: :love: :love: Beautiful stack! :appl: :appl:

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock
Oh, I love that ring! So glad you picked it up before the storm. Would love to see even more pics please!!!!!

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing colour! Love the ring! More pictures please :) :)

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Jimmianne|1453677607|3980853 said:
diamondseeker2006|1453673711|3980834 said:
Diamondseeker, you know how I feel about that Beaudry. Good heavens it's always been at the top of my list : )
I'm sure it inspired my love for pink & white.

Lil Misfit, the quatrefoil design? I found it locally. The jeweler can't remember where he acquired it although I have asked several times and [also tried to find out more online to no avail]. I love the design and it's probably my most favorite band.

Thank you everyone who has helped me celebrate. I am surprised and happy about the great response.

I took more photos today when the sun came out ...with all the bands I could fit on my finger : )
img_2694.jpg
img_2713.jpg

Oh my goodness - that stack is the stuff of my dreams!!!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a nice thing to say, Rosebloom.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Terrific ring. Looks lovely on your hand.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Erica : )
*much enjoyment here!*

Thanks, Caf. I appreciate your comment!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results