shape
carat
color
clarity

All good girls have halos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
3.gif
30.gif
3.gif
30.gif
3.gif
30.gif
36.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
love it!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks FG and flopkins. It turned out great didn''t it?? Doin the happy dance over here!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
WOOHOOO!!!!!

It is GORGEOUS and perfect--can''t wait for it to be safely around your neck!!!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh MY, what a beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful pendant. It is stunning. I just love it. Can''t wait to see the neck shots.

Linda

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks blueroses and Linda!! WF did an awesome job. Very happy.
9.gif

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
ooohhh lisa, its just gorgeous!

so, you had to do this custom hey??? I''m having the hardest time finding a pendant casting to llok the way I want it too. I was considering one like Jelly''s beautiful Adwar.....just a slightly diff size to accomodate my lavendar spinel....but I''m not sure now.....hers is bezel set like yours, and I would like mine to be prong set. Jelly''s has milgraining around the edge, and I would prefer mine to have the melee come right up to the edge....I dont think I can use a "stock" casting??????

anyhoo, yours is very pretty, like Al''s.....great pics too!
cant wait to see some more pics

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh

WOW
6.gif
that is a beauty !!!
30.gif
and a D color ACA
30.gif
36.gif
you got more than you deserve.
11.gif
J/K
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2006 8:43:58 PM
Author: jetmal
ooohhh lisa, its just gorgeous!

so, you had to do this custom hey??? I''m having the hardest time finding a pendant casting to llok the way I want it too. I was considering one like Jelly''s beautiful Adwar.....just a slightly diff size to accomodate my lavendar spinel....but I''m not sure now.....hers is bezel set like yours, and I would like mine to be prong set. Jelly''s has milgraining around the edge, and I would prefer mine to have the melee come right up to the edge....I dont think I can use a ''stock'' casting??????

anyhoo, yours is very pretty, like Al''s.....great pics too!
cant wait to see some more pics
Thanks jetmal, My best suggestion is to call or email WF and let them know what you want. Stuller has many stock castings, and there may be one that is prong set. Not sure...

DF, thanks, maybe I don''t deserve it but hey hubby was in a good mood, hehe
31.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
*THUD* (There I go hitting the floor again!)

OH. MY. GOSH.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

It is GORGEOUS, Lisa! Incredibly gorgeous! I LOVE IT! Look at that KILLER diamond!

And the photo of the two of them together... OH be still my heart! Totally SWOON-WORTHY!

I'm tellin' ya, I need to breathe into a paper bag now...
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lynn,
So tell me how ya really feel. LOL!!! You need one too!!!
31.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Wow!! It''s PERFECTION!!! I love it!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww, thanks Bling!! How I will sleep tonight have no clue, so excited!!!
3.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh, I love the two of them...identical cousins so to speak! Cannot wait to see it!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
oh my gosh, are you going to be able to sleep tonight knowing that''s almost at your house?
1.gif
its so pretty, gotta post pictures tomorrow when you get it!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
*IG*
I think a 3 stone would rock too yellow white yellow with the center a slightly bigger diamond.

2into1kewl.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks diamondfan and Blue. Hey Storm on a smaller scale that could be very pretty. I hope WF adds this to their line, seems like there is a lot of interest in it. And Aljdewey would be the big trend setter, maybe they can name it after her???
31.gif

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful Lisa
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I love it!!! Makes me want to chuck my 3 stone pendant and have hubby buy me a halo like yours (he''s said my jewelry allowance is used up
29.gif
39.gif
). It''s really stunning
30.gif
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2006 1:16:10 AM
Author: Small
Absolutely beautiful Lisa
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I love it!!! Makes me want to chuck my 3 stone pendant and have hubby buy me a halo like yours (he''s said my jewelry allowance is used up
29.gif
39.gif
). It''s really stunning
30.gif
30.gif
HA!! Hubby tried that on me, obviously it didn''t work!! So glad you like it Small. I always wait until he''s in a good mood, and then say ya know I would love it if ya got this for me. If that doesn''t work and I really love something, I buy it for myself.
11.gif
3.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love that picture of the two halos...just heavenly.
9.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Has Alj been without her pendant for this long? She really IS an angel!!

I can''t wait to hear your reaction when you get your package!! We need lots of pics if possible!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh the pictures are great! I LOVE it!!! I almost missed them because this thread has gotten so long! So please make a new post in SMTR with the WF pics and the neck shots so everyone can see them!

I hate to say this, but that D looks awfully good. And I hate to say it because I have been trying to make myself stick to H in my own diamond search.
23.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2006 2:24:17 AM
Author: Jelly
Has Alj been without her pendant for this long? She really IS an angel!!

I can''t wait to hear your reaction when you get your package!! We need lots of pics if possible!
Yes, I have, but it''s really no problem. When Mara and I went to WF a month ago, I got a .56 solitaire pendant. So, it''s not like I''m without jewelry! LOL. This has given me a nice chance to "bond" with my new solitaire!

I asked them to make sure to take pics of both necklaces together, so I knew it was going to be a while. Results were more than worth it, though! Congrats, Lisa - can''t wait to hear your reaction when you receive it today!

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
Kaleigh, it''s absolutely yummy! I can''t wait to see those neck shots.
1.gif
'');" height=15 alt="Insert smilie
1.gif
" src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/1.gif" width="15 border=0"> Congrats!

All of these lovely halo''d pendants are giving me ideas!
2.gif
'');" height=15 alt="Insert smilie
2.gif
" src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/2.gif" width="15 border=0">

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
WOW!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
It''s absolutely gorgeous! I love the photo with alj''s--they''re fraternal twins! Can''t wait for the neck shots. Woohooo!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m leaving in a few to go pick it up!!! I can''t thank Aljdewey enough for giving up her pendant for this long. I''ll report back in a bit!!! So excited!!
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
kaleigh gets her halo today!
12.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2006 10:22:58 AM
Author: belle
12.gif
Heh heh - you KNOW the only way I was gonna get a halo was to buy one!
11.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2006 10:32:05 AM
Author: aljdewey

Date: 6/2/2006 10:22:58 AM
Author: belle
12.gif
Heh heh - you KNOW the only way I was gonna get a halo was to buy one!
11.gif
at least you have one!
11.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i just talked to kaleigh....well...''talk'' might be an exaggeration
31.gif
....she was absolutely speechless when she opened the package. her energetic excitement was more than words could even begin to describe. needless to say, i think she is very happy with her new halo. hey, who wouldn''t be!?
12.gif

hopefully she will come back soon and fill us in with some words about how she really feels
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results