shape
carat
color
clarity

All good girls have halos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks diamondfan, no doubt you will be the first PS''er to see it in person!! Thanks Tacori, I am really excited to get it.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
That is going to be gorgeous. Can''t wait to see pics!
21.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
That diamond is just yummy yum yum. I''m so glad you''re doing a halo pendant like Al''s. It going to be fabulous. Can''t wait for pics of the real thing.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks lizz and mrssalvo. I can''t wait either. I''ll post pics as soon as WF completes it. Shouldn''t be long now.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I love it! It looks beautiful so far, I can''t wait to see it complete! Congrats!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
looks kewl
congrates!

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
WOW Kaleigh SWEET!!!!!! You''ve been holding out on me
3.gif
LOL

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/24/2006 12:10:04 AM
Author: cymbrie
WOW Kaleigh SWEET!!!!!! You''ve been holding out on me
3.gif
LOL
Maybe I did, sorry. Twas the night before featherasscher. Can''t wait. Sleep well sweetie!!!
24.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh i love that you are able to get it done ASAP and wear it ASAP too...woo hoo. one more week til more eye candy.

now that my upgrade is done i have to live through others purchases. that stone is so icy white it''s blinding me!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Kaleigh! You sneaky little girl you! This thread is such a tease! I can''t wait to see the finished product! Halo pendant....hrm....
27.gif

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
I was furiously scrolling through looking for the finished product.
25.gif

I can't wait to see it!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s going to be gorgeous!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looking forward to seeing it!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Ohh- Lisa, that is going to be so pretty- cant wait to see it when its done! Congrats!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, such a tease but sooooooo exciting!!! I''m so happy for you, it''s going to be just gorgeous. AND you get an anniversary present too??? Wow, you are definitely a good girl but you certainly deserve it after everything you''ve been through. Can''t wait to see the finished product!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Guys, when I started this thread I never even thought that it would be a tease. Then everyone is like hey where''s the finished product?? I promise to add pics as soon as I get them from WF. Oh I can''t wait to get it. It''s nice to have something to look forward to. Lisa
1.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/23/2006 9:38:48 PM
Author: kaleigh
Thanks Sharon, Diamondlil and Heather. I loved it the moment Aljdewey posted her''s and had to have one. I wanted to make sure she was ok with me copying it I got her ok, and then some!!! She has been without her pendant for some time as they make it by hand and sent it to WF to make sure it would be exact. Now is that nice or what?? Very kind indeed!!!
36.gif
HEY HEY HEY......SHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Don''t let the cat out of the bag, Lisa! If people find out I''m NICE, it could be catastrophic to my reputation!
9.gif
11.gif

I''m so flattered my pendant inspired you, and I''m so glad you''re doing one too. I really hope it''s a trend that takes off.....it''s a real eye-catcher, and I''d love to see it become a stock piece!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful diamond and I can''t wait to see the finished product!!

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh, I love Alj''s pendant, a twin would be fab-u. Can''t wait to see your pics. I want a pendant like that someday too
30.gif

My 3-little halos one will have to do it for now though!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Al, I''d love to see this become a stock piece as well. WF are you listening?? Hehe
31.gif

Thanks butterfly and sarita!!!
1.gif

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
That is going to be amazing. Can''t wait to see the finished product!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
You do deserve a halo Lisa.
12.gif
But NOT for holding out on us.
11.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
What a smart hubby you have! I can''t wait to see the finished product....yay for more halos!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys!! I know I mentioned somewhere I was getting this?? I wouldn''t hold out on ya.
2.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH LISA! I just now saw this thread!

I am *SWOONING* over here! Gorgeous, gorgeous pendant - I ADORE it!
30.gif
I cannot wait to see the finished product sparkling on your neck, girlfriend!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Just came back to see if there were any new pictures up yet.
7.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Lynn. Jelly I just got the wax pics yesterday so no pics yet. I''ll post them as soon as I get them Promise!!!
1.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
hehe, sounds good kaleigh! Us PS gals have no patience when it comes to pictures of new bling!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/24/2006 4:57:01 PM
Author: Jelly
hehe, sounds good kaleigh! Us PS gals have no patience when it comes to pictures of new bling!
Ha!!! Don''t I know that, LOL!!!
3.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, Lisa it is going to be just SMASHING!!!!!!! Congrats (and kudos to your sweet hubby after the time you''ve had) and I can''t WAIT to see that gorgeous D around your neck!!!! STUNNING, my dear--you deserve it!!!

I WANT ONE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results