shape
carat
color
clarity

All done! what do you guys think? Thanks niceice!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

texas_26

Rough_Rock
Here is a pic of the final product on my wife''s finger. Let me know what you think! The band is a Sabrina Hearts on Fire with two stones on each side. I had a hard time getting a good picture, it looks much better in person!

Do platinum settings Darken the stone?

Thanks for everyone''s help, and thanks to niceice for the great stone!!!
John

ring1.jpg

ring2.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning ring!!!! Absolutely beautiful, good job!! Oh I am getting more and more anxious for my ring. My boyfriend has told me to keep next Thursday and 'around that time' open...so who knows whats going on, but I am about to die from anticipation!
14.gif

lacina

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring! Well done!
Platinum should not have affected the color on stone of this size unless it is low color like I-J and average cut ,than you would see the difference.
If you are worried about it, check the polish job inside the sadle under the stone sometimes it can be missed and unpolished. Polishing it, will improve the diamond's appearance . Also elevating the diamond a bit may help also.
But why bother, it's a beauty!

George
GLE Gem Imports

texas_26

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the tip! Light was my problem. I guess the stone needs a lot more light now to look "clear" as what it did before. I took it to another room with brighter lights and took this. WOW! what a difference!

ring6.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Either way it looks stunning!!! I kind of like the darker look..it looks smoky and sexy!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results