shape
carat
color
clarity

AGS stated" None Floursence"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fsg89

Rough_Rock
I am concern about Floursence. I went to Independent Gemologist. He said it is faint blue floursence. However AGS state "NONE" for Floursence. Why AGS said that??? I am little concern about this because I am afraid of faint floursence to effect my stone? Because I read about little about it which says effect yellowish, cloudy, milky....?? What should I do with faint blue floursence?

Please help...

Fran-

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Faint fluorescence has no effect, no matter what color it is... On new reports, AGS says negligible instead of inert. Negligible stands for nil, very slight and faint.
1.gif

DiamondExpert

Brilliant_Rock
Let me repeat that...faint blue fluorescence will have NO visible effect on the appearance of your diamond. Don't pass up a great diamond just because of faint blue fluorescence...you will be shooting yourself in the foot.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Actually, a touch of blue flour can be GREAT. Does your diamond have marvelous flashes of blue color??

The prettiest diamond I ever saw, besides my new ACA from White Flash of course, was an F color with Faint Blue Flour. It had the most beautiful flashes of blue light and sparkle!

Relax! Your diamond should be absolutely FINE, if not MORE beautiful!
1.gif

dimonbob

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
It does not matter what color your diamond is, faint blue fluorsence will have absolutely no effect on your diamond!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results