shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW AGBF's 5 CTW Diamond Hoop Earrings

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! They are such beautiful, classic, and BLINGY earrings! :appl: :love: :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
STUNNING!! JEALOUS!!! I REALLY WANT PIERCED EARS NOW...

Ashleigh

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! What an ingenious idea for diamond hoops! Now you see only diamonds and no metal. You have revolutionized the diamond hoops :love: :love:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hadn't looked at SMTB for a little while and Erika's Jewel of the week is your gorgeous Earrings so I had to come see the pictures. I am so HAPPY FOR YOU. Stunning :love: :love: :love:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I saw your ear shots this voice popped into my head, saying "wunderful, just wunderful" with real appreciation. I don't remember who it was that said that - I'm thinking Lawrence Welk?

Anyhow, your earrings are wunderful and then some! Enjoy wearing them!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Deb,
They are just beyond stunning. So thrilled for you. Wear them in the best of health.. So glad something got me to come here today... What a lovely surprise...xo :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your earrings are gorgeous.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
It is so dangerous that these are a stock item at WF! I might just click "Add to cart" in a bling-drunk stupor one night! They are honestly spectacular.

Congrats on Jewel of the Week!!!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Those are beautiful!

Rosa

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow, Deb, huge congratulations! I only get to visit Pricescope infrequently as have had too many irons in the fire for a while now, but DH is giving me some jewelry $$ for my bday and I came on here for inspiration, and WOW, are your earrings GORGEOUS!

Now I can't stop looking at the photos and admiring them - they are stunning and look great on your ears. They do not look too big or too heavy, and just look purely elegant and sparkly.

The stones in my 5 stone wedding band are each .26 round brilliants so I can hold the ring up to my ear to get an idea, haha, and love the look.

Congrats again, you did an amazing job!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My best friend has been searching the Whiteflash website and she called me on the phone last night asking me how to find "my" earrings there. I am hoping that she is going to buy a pair of these, too!

Deb/AGBF
:saint:

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
OMG they look totally amazing on you AGBF!
Really fantastic!!
Congratulations, you totally deserve them. :)

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LaraOnline|1393945058|3627187 said:
OMG they look totally amazing on you AGBF!
Really fantastic!!
Congratulations, you totally deserve them. :)

Thank you!!

hastyone

Rough_Rock
Oooh I just love them! Stunning :appl:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Positively yummy!

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
HOLY! Jaw dropping!! They're GORGEOUS!! congratulations! :appl:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also thank all of you, hastyone; Andelain; and lovefordiamonds. Andelain, I hope you are doing well?

Deb
:wavey:

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Deb....

I have been scouring the site for ideas for some hoops I'm considering. I haven't made my mind up yet if I'm going to go with inside-outside or just the outside style. I realize I never responded to your post last year when you got these beauties.

Spectacular! I keep coming to these pictures over & over again. LOL

You've had them a little over a year. How have you found them? Still like the size? What is the size, 1"?

Judy
:)

donnabrsd

Brilliant_Rock
My 5 carat total weight 18K white gold and palladium diamond hoop earrings arrived from Whiteflash on Friday on last week. Each earring is set with ten 25 point diamonds from an ACA melee of F-G colored VS clarity stones. I posted some of the photos here in Rocky Talky right away, but I had not, then, taken any ear shots. Unfortunately, the ear shots did not come out well. Many are blurry. I am posting them to give you all some idea of how the earrings look on the ear anyway, because I really think that some of you may want to buy similar earrings. I have to say that they are gorgeous in person!

Thank you all for helping me to design them!

Deb/AGBF

Deb, I have admired your earrings since you first got them. I cannot believe that was 6 years ago. They have been on my mind as a future purchase and now as a current consideration. Are you still happy with them? Do you still find them lightweight and wearable? Would you change anything about the design? The other option I am considering is the J style with prong (6 diamonds on outside and 3 inside. Either way, I am sure I will have them made by Whiteflash. Thank you.

ashdawnp

Rough_Rock
These photos are less blurry, but my skin was so white that I had to tint the photos. The diamonds do not look as clear as they did before I tinted the pictures, but on the other hand, my skin doesn't look quite as much like white bacon fat. Or the underbelly of a fish. In close up I do not think you want to see an ear and part of neck quite that white!!! (Sorry if I am making anyone ill with the visual.)

Deb

picasaears1a.jpg

picasaears3b.jpg

picasaears4b.jpg

These are stunning how many mm are they around ? Like 22mm or ? I want to remake these

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are stunning how many mm are they around ? Like 22mm or ? I want to remake these

I don't know the circumference. The last time I looked, Whiteflash was still making them and would know the answer. Even if they no longer advertize them, they could tell you the size. (Sorry.)

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know the circumference. The last time I looked, Whiteflash was still making them and would know the answer. Even if they no longer advertize them, they could tell you the size. (Sorry.)

I just went to the website. They are still being advertized and are 22mm.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results