shape
carat
color
clarity

After six months of dating

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am very sorry about your loss, Starset. I too lost my baby at 11 weeks just last year, in February. Take some time to heal yourself emotionally and physically. I also looked to the bright side that the miscarriage happened because there was probably something wrong with the baby and so my body decided it''s not right for the pregnancy to continue because if it. Even with that thought, it was very difficult for me for many weeks. Put your feet up and take things easy for a while, all right?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Starset,

I am very sorry for your loss. I know that everything you said about a baby you miscarried is right, but that does not make the loss of what you had hoped for (a healthy baby) any easier to accept. I feel for you.

Deborah
34.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
starset, i just wanted to send a hug your way. I miscarried earlier this year and know how difficult it is. Let yourself feel whatever emotions come your way and don''t expect yourself to just get over it. it''s ok to feel sad, confused etc. so let yourself. take care lady!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear that-put your feet up and take care of yourself

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
*hugs* I''m sorry for your loss. Everything you said about a miscarriage may be true, but you have still suffered the loss of expectations - having a healthy, happy baby.

Take care of yourself, ok?

lili

Ideal_Rock
*hugs* I''m so sorry to hear Starset.
Take care of yourself.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
So sorry to hear Starset. Everything you said just reminds me of what a strong woman I think you are. Hugs to you and take care of yourself, girl.

E B

Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry, Starset. Take good care of yourself. *hugs*

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Starset I am so sorry to hear of the loss. But you have such a positive attitude about it all which is great. Just remember to take care of yourself though.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for all your well-wishes!!!
35.gif

The best part of all of this is the BF. He was there holding my hand through all of it - the unpleasantness, the unsightliness, and some rather undignified moments. Telling me to stare into his eyes and take deep breaths when things got tough. During the down times in between the cramping contractions he would be poking at my crooked nose and making goofy silent faces implying gosh you really should think about getting your nose fixed. Just any ol thing to keep me distracted. There were actual moments in the day he had me laughing - despite everything else.

He helped me be the tough chick I can be. And when it was over, let me need to be held - and held good.

It''s funny when you end an old relationship and start a new one how things you never would have thought were important make all the difference in the world. This new one just knows how to help me be me.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Starset, I am so sorry for your loss. Sounds like it brought you and your BF closer together. Take some time to recover. You don''t have to be tough ALL the time. (((hugs)))

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Starset, I''m so sorry for your loss
7.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Starset, I''m sorry for your loss. Take good care of yourself.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry, Starset. I hope that you get the rest you need and feel better.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry for your loss. I''m glad your boyfriend is there for you in such a great way-that''s a rare thing. Take care of yourself.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Starset, I am very sorry to hear this. I hope you are doing well, and I am glad to hear your man is doing well by you. Take care of yourself!!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Starset,

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope at least this has brought you and your bf closer together. I''m glad to hear he was there for you, and was the strong support system you needed him to be.

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Starset, I''m so sorry for your loss. And knowing something mentally ("this happened for a reason") doesn''t always tie in with what you feel emotionally, so please allow yourself the time to feel better in all aspects!

Take care ...

- e.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I''m so sorry...
7.gif
Miscarryingmust be so difficult. It''s comforting to know that your BF was there for you. Take care, sweetie.

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
Starset,
I''m just thinking about you.
Hugs to you

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Starset, I''m so sorry! I''m glad that your bf is around and able to help you through this.

Take care of yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results