shape
carat
color
clarity

After a long wait

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can see the arrows in my stone in certain light. But it is like a white versus silver kind of contrast. The colors you see in the magnified photos are a reflection of something in the environment.

And just to reiterate, a score of 1.6 is wonderful! Anything between 1 and 2 is considered by many to be the most desirable in terms of the numbers, and in fact, my understanding is that sometimes AGS0 can be in the 2 and above category. The HCA is helpful to screen out really bad diamonds, but it may also elminate some perfectly fine diamonds. In this case, you have actual photos and idealscope photos to go by, so that means more than anything else because you can see the excellent cut for yourself!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/18/2007 1:23:31 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 2/17/2007 11:29:44 AM
Author: leilei0812
Hi Ellen,
I won''t see the arrow in real life?
7.gif
Is that because my stone is much smaller than the ones that have been posted here with great arrow pictures?

Thanks
Julia
Sorry, I missed this earlier!

No, your stone won''t look like it does in the pics Jon takes, or any of the pics we all get of the arrows in our stones. We get those because of the high magnification the camera takes them with. It doesn''t have anything to do with the size of your stone.

However, as I said earlier, you will catch glimpses of some, usually not all. I did see them all in my stone yesterday, I was in the bathroom standing under the vanity lights, and there was bright light shining in the window. My stone was just ICY WHITE, and all the arrows showed silver. But that''s a rare moment to see them all, and a real treat!

But don''t be sad, they are still beautiful stones.
2.gif

Lorelei, if you read this, take note I capitolized this time.
9.gif
25.gif
That''s better!!!!
41.gif

leilei0812

Rough_Rock
I thought I''d share another picture Tim sent me of the 0.84 stone I linked above that we are buying. This is with direct light.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2007 3:37:08 PM
sorry, test #2.

Beautiful! A definite winner.
9.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2007 3:37:08 PM
sorry, test #2.
Lovely stone!!! I can see arrow there
2.gif

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
beautiful Leilei !! your stone rocks !
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results