shape
carat
color
clarity

After 7yrs he proposed...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
What a great story! Your FI is ever so sweet, have you gotten used to calling him that yet? Congrats on such an amazing ring.... I love it!

radiantlover

Shiny_Rock
Thanks didiamond & msflutter!!!

didiamond -don''t re-set your beautiful radiant!!! I LOVE your diamond collection!!!
30.gif
When I eventually get a RHR (many years from now), I would want to have a fancy yellow radiant with trillions as side stones....just like yours (but much smaller since I won''t be able to afford that size (5.07ct) unless I win the lotto)!!!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you radiantlover but I have to admit that your ring looks so fantastic that I DO want to change it! I think my plan is similar to yours (great minds think alike!)...take the trillions from the radiant and put them along side the yellow radiant. I''ll see but it sounds like a great plan!

Again, enjoy your beautiful ring (and I''ll keep coming back to drool!)!!!!

lalaland

Rough_Rock
radiantlover!!! Congratulations!!! i dont know how i missed this post! your ring looks even more beautiful on your hand. i think i have my heart set on getting the exact same setting but having a rectangle radiant. could you do me a favor though and take some shots of the sides of the ring? yours looks rounded off which is what i want but when i say lucida setting they show me a setting thats not quite like pictured on the interenet! thanks in advance and congratulations again.

radiantlover

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/29/2005 8:35:56 PM
Author: lalaland
radiantlover!!! Congratulations!!! i dont know how i missed this post! your ring looks even more beautiful on your hand. i think i have my heart set on getting the exact same setting but having a rectangle radiant. could you do me a favor though and take some shots of the sides of the ring? yours looks rounded off which is what i want but when i say lucida setting they show me a setting thats not quite like pictured on the interenet! thanks in advance and congratulations again.
Thanks Lalaland!
9.gif

As requested, I took some more pics...let me know if you need some more!
31.gif

2005103105.jpg

2005103104.jpg

2005103103.jpg

2005103106.jpg

2005103108.jpg

2005103101.jpg

2005103102.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Wow!! Love the close ups!! More pics please!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

~P.S. You must be tired of hearing this, but your ring is stunning!!!!
2.gif

lalaland

Rough_Rock
thank you! do you know what the length and width of the stone is?

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
Classic! Your ring looks so huge on your little fingers. Congrats! on your engagement.

radiantlover

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/1/2005 6:03:38 PM
Author: lalaland
thank you! do you know what the length and width of the stone is?
the dimensions are 6.49x6.1x3.99...ratio of 1.06.

Thanks z78gml....you have such a cute baby!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results