shape
carat
color
clarity

After 7yrs he proposed...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! What a great proposal and a beautiful ring. You lucky girl with a tiny finger, that rock looks huge on your hand!

wedding_crasher

Rough_Rock
Congratulations radiantlover! I''m glad you didn''t have to wait too long for your ring to be on your finger. It looks great on your hand
30.gif
(much better than in the ring box
2.gif
)! Very cute proposal story too.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a very cute and very ''sweet'' (pun intended) proposal! I think it''s great that he surprised you sooner than you thought and in such a memorable way. And the ring...is GORGEOUS! 1.27 ct IS big and looks even huger on those tiny hands. It''s just stunning! Congrats.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Your man is SOOOO romantic!!! What a cute way to propose! And the ring...the ring is AMAZING!!! I want smaller fingers! Your stone looks at least 2cts in the photos!!!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
What a SWEET proposal!!! (no-pun
emteeth.gif
) He sounds like a great guy and your ring is GORGEOUS!!! Congratulations!

susi

Shiny_Rock
What a sweet sweet story and an absolutely stunning ring that looks perfect on your finger!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~RadiantLover I can see why your name is screen name is radiant lover!!!! I love your ring!!! It looks huge!!!
30.gif
30.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! And I love the proposal!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is beautiful!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!! Congratulations!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

And the ring is GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
OMG...to die for! Love your ring, simply gorgeous. That rock looks HUGE on your teeny finger! Congrats
1.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
what a sweet proposal.
The ring looks awesome. It does look huge on your teeny tiny finger.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
What a great proposal story! Your ring is lovely and it looks HUGE on you. Aren''t you on cloud 9???

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hi Radient!

Congrats on your engagement. 2.75??? That must be the smallest yet.

ello

Brilliant_Rock
I love to read happy endings and in this case happy beginnings! Congratulations and the ring is gorgeous. LOVE IT!!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
your ring is just gorgeous, and I love the icecream shop proposal- so sweet!

congrats
36.gif

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! Your ring is BEAUTIFUL!!! And what a thoughtful and sweet proposal!!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
what a great proposal story!!! congrats! and what a beautiful ring!
36.gif
36.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Your ring looks huge on that tiny finger of yours!
9.gif
10.gif

I love the x-prong setting and your stone is gorgeous! Beautiful ring!

Congratulations!
35.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/24/2005 5:01:26 PM
Author: allycat0303
Hi Radient!

Congrats on your engagement. 2.75??? That must be the smallest yet.

Someone on here has a 2.5 finger size!!!! But hers is close.

boomstick

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! What a sweet proposal, and I think your ring is gorgeous too!

radiantlover

Shiny_Rock
Thanks elepri, wedding_crasher, FG, Researcher, Marvel, Susi, bling diva, Ame, Tacori E-ring, Michelle, Kim, sevens one, lumpkin, Ally, Ries, icekid, kalispera, flopkins, Morticia, and boomstick!!!

Yes I'm on cloud 9! I keep looking at it...I can't believe how much it sparkles!!! It sparkles more than my ideal cut RB stud earrings! I
30.gif
it!!!

ETA: The GIA report states that the diamond has a strong blue fluorescence...but I don't detect any blue hue at all! I might go to a night club this weekend and check it out under the black lights!

bichon

Rough_Rock
My heartfelt congratulations, Radiantlover! Wow, I thought I had small fingers (3.5) but yours are even smaller. Your stone looks positively ***HUGE***. Are you sure it''s a 1.27 and not like 1.72
37.gif
?!

radiantlover

Shiny_Rock
Thanks bichon! I think the pictures are making the diamond appear a little bigger than it actually is...but I have had friends mention that it looked very big. I think it''s the perfect size!
28.gif

tat2db

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!! Your ring is beautiful and it does look like a 2 ct on your finger!
Do you have the stone set up & down or side to side (N to S or E to W?)

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
That ring is so very very lovely. It looks great on your hands. I love the xprong. Very classy and elegant. congrats and best wishes.

shay

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Radiantlover, that''s one of the cutest proposal stories I''ve ever heard! Most guys I know aren''t that creative. Your ring looks perfect on your tiny finger. Congratulations!

radiantlover

Shiny_Rock
Thanks tat2db, Shay37 and Leila!!

My FI is a sweetie!
30.gif

My stone is set E to W because had it been set N to S, it would have been more obvious to me that it had a rectangular shape. I really wanted a square shape diamond and since its ratio is 1.06 it wasn't technically a perfect square. My FI and I can sometime tell that it's a bit rectangular but most of the time it looks square when we admire it.
28.gif

Did that make sense?!
19.gif

tat2db

Shiny_Rock
I totally get it.... I also love a square, I would have done the same thing! It looks perfect and is so beautiful. Enjoy!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
radiantlover....I feel late posting my congratulations but I''ve been out of power since Hurricane Wilma (just got it back this minute!). I can''t tell you what a breath of fresh air it was to feast my eyes on your new ring and hear about your "sweet" proposal. How adorable was that?!?! Congratulations to the both of you!! Your ring is absolutely SPECTACULAR! I love, love, love it! Between you and researcher, I''m really tempted to reset my radiant just the same. A radiant looks so classy in that setting.

Anyways, enjoy your fabulous new ring! (I still can''t believe how tinyl your fingers are!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results