shape
carat
color
clarity

Advise on halo redesign

blingy0722

Shiny_Rock
I had originally liked this milgrain design a lot. I felt it was simpler than the style that I did a wax model of, but still has presence and elegance. I was trying to make the design my own by changing the shoulders, but have now decided against that since the consensus seems to be stick with the original design with the rounds.

Wow, this is a marathon!

OP, are you considering simple or more complex design?
I bring this up because some of the posters have chosen their words very carefully.

blingy0722

Shiny_Rock
I think this design is cleaner than the one in the wax model. The dimensions will be similar but the milgrain instead of a diamond halo makes it (hopefully) less overwhelming to my finger size….

I’m hesitant to suggest anything because I am unsure of where you are at right now.
The wax model you felt overwhelmed your finger.
The new cad, I cannot envision it being much different on your finger - presence wise.
I very well may be misunderstanding your intent on this.

blingy0722

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for your opinion. Do you have an example of how I could change the donut/pavillion?

And yes - after feedback here, I won’t have the roundel. Pardon my ignorance, but is that the same as a tri-wire shank?

Besides going with rounds in the cathedrals the only other thing I* would probably change is the gallery. You have collapsed the
donut so your wedding band can sit flush but the gallery is very busy. It has a lot going on and since it has been collapsed will
make it difficult to clean the pavilion (not impossible but difficult). I would look for a design that has less metal in that area so
you can clean a little easier. This will also help to make it more yours (vs the original design).

Another thing I would probably change (and I think this has been mentioned and you might have decided to stick with it), is the
tri-wire shank. I would change that to be consistent with your current wedding band.

Just my 2 cents. I wont be offended if you dont implement my suggestions. This is your setting!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results