shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice on size?

barbie86

Shiny_Rock
Hi all, hoping to pick your brains/get some advice....

My engagement ring is a 1.04ct (10.9x5.2) marquise. set in a 0.26ct halo.

I'd like a pendant to match, as well as clip-on earrings. Initially I was thinking to go smaller on the pendant that the ring; and go way smaller on the earrings. But I'm now thinking around 0.7ct centre stone for each earring; and maybe 1.3ct for the centre stone on the pendant?

Does anyone have any advice? I don't want the pendant to dwarf the ring; but i also think it needs to be bigger?

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi all, hoping to pick your brains/get some advice....

My engagement ring is a 1.04ct (10.9x5.2) marquise. set in a 0.26ct halo.

I'd like a pendant to match, as well as clip-on earrings. Initially I was thinking to go smaller on the pendant that the ring; and go way smaller on the earrings. But I'm now thinking around 0.7ct centre stone for each earring; and maybe 1.3ct for the centre stone on the pendant?

Does anyone have any advice? I don't want the pendant to dwarf the ring; but i also think it needs to be bigger?

I always aim for slightly bigger pendant than earrings. So 90 and 2 70s eg.
But why not upgrade your eRing rather than make it less important and use that as your pendant?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marquise can be somewhat problematic as earrings because they probably wont stay the way you put them on. Are you
planning on wearing them N/S, E/W or what? Are you planning on setting the pendant N/S or E/W?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results