shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice on my Tiffany ring?

Searchingforering

Rough_Rock
Excellent! So wonderful to hear you took it in. I don’t know how long you’ve had your ring, but the ring boxes have changed a few years ago and now they are Tiffany blue instead of black so I expect you will get a new box too.

MikiMoto, may i ask you if your knife edge wedding band is also Tiffany? We are engaged and i just got the Vatche u113, and want a simple band as well. The Vatche matching knife edge is ridiculously expensive so im looking for an alternative. Thank you in advance for your help!

TXwidow

Shiny_Rock
MikiMoto, may i ask you if your knife edge wedding band is also Tiffany? We are engaged and i just got the Vatche u113, and want a simple band as well. The Vatche matching knife edge is ridiculously expensive so im looking for an alternative. Thank you in advance for your help!

you might get more luck by starting your own thread; who knows how many of the above folks are still here after four years.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, the 6 o’clock prong is set left of center and to me the top prong looks bent to the left. The diamond does not appear centered. If it bugs you, insist .We also had a terrible experience with the woman in charge of repairs at my area.

FYI...Old thread from 2018

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results