shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice on eternity/wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gutzy333

Rough_Rock

Hi There

I just got my 1.6ct round briliant Tiffany Setting engagement ring the other day and I''m SOO excited.

However I do need to start looking for my wedding band. I defnitely want to go with the diamond eternity ring (diamonds all the way around) in a claw setting however I am unsure as to how big this ring should be.

My longer term goal :) is to eventualy get a matching eternity ring to wear on teh other side of the engaement ring, so I don''t know anything too big to detract from my engagement ring stone.

I was think about a .5 0r .6 pointers for the diamonds on the wedding band, but I''m not sure.

I would graetly appreciate it if someone could pelase advise me on a size that would look good with my e-ring.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Happy to see pictures too!! :)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
well, diamondseeker has a 1.6 center diamond and did an eternity band of 10 pointers. I think you could go a little smaller and it would still look great. here''s a picture of here rings: (this is her old temp setting, her new setting is still a solitaire and has the same look from the top...

1.63HVS1newrings009.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think both sizes will look great! It is a classic look!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my eternity band with .04 pointers. I think if you go with 5 or 6 pointers, it would look great together. .05 pointers are 2.4mm and .06 pointers are 2.5mm.

cush.2.jpg

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my 1.32 in 6 prong platimum upgrade with 20 5 pointers wedding ring

katebarbest.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results