Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice on eternity/wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gutzy333

Rough_Rock

Hi There

I just got my 1.6ct round briliant Tiffany Setting engagement ring the other day and I''m SOO excited.

However I do need to start looking for my wedding band. I defnitely want to go with the diamond eternity ring (diamonds all the way around) in a claw setting however I am unsure as to how big this ring should be.

My longer term goal :) is to eventualy get a matching eternity ring to wear on teh other side of the engaement ring, so I don''t know anything too big to detract from my engagement ring stone.

I was think about a .5 0r .6 pointers for the diamonds on the wedding band, but I''m not sure.

I would graetly appreciate it if someone could pelase advise me on a size that would look good with my e-ring.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Happy to see pictures too!! :)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
well, diamondseeker has a 1.6 center diamond and did an eternity band of 10 pointers. I think you could go a little smaller and it would still look great. here''s a picture of here rings: (this is her old temp setting, her new setting is still a solitaire and has the same look from the top...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think both sizes will look great! It is a classic look!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my eternity band with .04 pointers. I think if you go with 5 or 6 pointers, it would look great together. .05 pointers are 2.4mm and .06 pointers are 2.5mm.

cush.2.jpg

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my 1.32 in 6 prong platimum upgrade with 20 5 pointers wedding ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.