shape
carat
color
clarity

advice...buying in the uk

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gordon96

Rough_Rock
firstly i would like to say thanks to pricescope. I have found this website invaluable.

i am on the hunt for that perfect diamond for an engagement ring for my better half. I have a few months until i intend to ''do the deed'' and from what i have read here, buying from the US is the way to go.

I notice that JA have an office in NY. Would there be any value in flying out to NY to make my purchase and pick up the ring? Do WF have an office which I could also go to?

Has anyone had a similar experience?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/6/2009 2:01:58 PM
Author:gordon96
firstly i would like to say thanks to pricescope. I have found this website invaluable.

i am on the hunt for that perfect diamond for an engagement ring for my better half. I have a few months until i intend to 'do the deed' and from what i have read here, buying from the US is the way to go.

I notice that JA have an office in NY. Would there be any value in flying out to NY to make my purchase and pick up the ring? Do WF have an office which I could also go to?

Has anyone had a similar experience?
Yes, you could fly out to Houston TX and make an appointment with Whiteflash. The vendors can also ship to the UK routinely so no problem there. If you would like a recommendation for the UK, then you could contact Dr Indira Marchant at

www.bestdiamonds.co.uk Indira sells Crafted by Infinity h&a as well as other types of diamonds, so she might be able to help you.

www.goodoldgold.com is in Long Island NY, and has a brick and mortar store as well as an online inventory.

gordon96

Rough_Rock
thanks.....but will the UK prices by comparable with the US prices??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results