OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I love NeatFreak's band... YUMMM

246011b666.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
OUpeargirl|1314663495|3004940 said:
I love NeatFreak's band... YUMMM

It's asscher_girl's now. I love that thing though. If I'd had the money to buy it when she was selling it... but I know AG loves it.

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Oh man too many lovelies to choose from.

For antique diamonds, Yennyfire's oval came to mind immediately- the strikingly lovely antique cut is awesome, plus the so-neat shape! But there are sooooo many killer antique stones that people have posted, I really would be hard pressed to choose just one as a fave. Haven's is amazing too, and that un-fricken-believable doorknob 8.5 ct one Icelover posted, in an H color no less. I'd probably just *lick* it if I saw it in person. (I mean on one hand, I wouldn't really realistically ever want to wear a stone larger than my current OEC, but what a beautiful rock. Wow!)

For modern pieces, Yssie's three stone is one that sticks out to me. There's something so graceful about the design but not overdone, and I love the color of the center stone matched with the unplated WG. (And it's buddy that Rosetta has. I'd love to see both those rings, side by side in person!)

Colored stones, Art Nouveau's amazing, amazing paraiba tourmaline is one I have thought about a number of times wistfully! And TravelingGal's Leon with that lovely ballet-slipper colored Pad sapphire (I hope I'm attributing that one properly, I'm too lazy to look it up :naughty: )

Oh and bracelet-wise, iluvcarat's awesome Van Craeynest bracelet. Yum! Well and how about Aeolianarpa's entire VC collection. :love:

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Cookie|1314650531|3004752 said:
Tradergirl's OEC studs are to die for. Me want! :naughty:

I missed seeing those until now! Gorgeous!

And the color reflected in Coati's OEC . . . fantastic! I'd forgotten about this beautiful stone!

I remember someone named FranFine(?) who had a drop-dead EC. I'll see if I can find the photo.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Found it!

Fran Fine's most sublime emerald cut. There isn't a celebrity ring anywhere that's prettier, IMO.

Attachments

• franfine ec.bmp
    413.3 KB · Views: 901

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Happycanary's 2.08 N OEC Vintage 1910 ring with a ruby and diamond band from Singlestone haunts me. It is such a beautiful combination if I could do it all over again I would want this. I am amazed at all the beauties I see on this site. I'm very excited to see Yennyfire's Singlestone mounted oval too!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/vintage-art-deco-ring-from-single-stone.150717/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/vintage-art-deco-ring-from-single-stone.150717/[/URL]

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
And I adored vintagebling's ruby halo in YG for her OEC, or was it OMC? Either way, what a stone!

Attachments

• vintagebling's ruby halo.bmp
    168.8 KB · Views: 893

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
HollyS|1314681359|3005181 said:
Found it!

Fran Fine's most sublime emerald cut. There isn't a celebrity ring anywhere that's prettier, IMO.
:love:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Oh my.

There are too many STUNNING pieces on this thread I've never seen!

I am lusting after fran fines EC ring, trader girls studs and neat freak's band like nobody's business!!! :love:

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
LGK|1314665644|3004977 said:
Oh man too many lovelies to choose from.

For antique diamonds, Yennyfire's oval came to mind immediately- the strikingly lovely antique cut is awesome, plus the so-neat shape! But there are sooooo many killer antique stones that people have posted, I really would be hard pressed to choose just one as a fave. Haven's is amazing too, and that un-fricken-believable doorknob 8.5 ct one Icelover posted, in an H color no less. I'd probably just *lick* it if I saw it in person. (I mean on one hand, I wouldn't really realistically ever want to wear a stone larger than my current OEC, but what a beautiful rock. Wow!)

For modern pieces, Yssie's three stone is one that sticks out to me. There's something so graceful about the design but not overdone, and I love the color of the center stone matched with the unplated WG. (And it's buddy that Rosetta has. I'd love to see both those rings, side by side in person!)

Colored stones, Art Nouveau's amazing, amazing paraiba tourmaline is one I have thought about a number of times wistfully! And TravelingGal's Leon with that lovely ballet-slipper colored Pad sapphire (I hope I'm attributing that one properly, I'm too lazy to look it up :naughty: )

Oh and bracelet-wise, iluvcarat's awesome Van Craeynest bracelet. Yum! Well and how about Aeolianarpa's entire VC collection. :love:

Thanks LGK! I'm so flattered - you made my day :))

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Found it!

That's a beauty!!

Another amazing Leon emerald cut belongs to Lady LuLu and it's stunning :love: :

Attachments

• lady lulu.bmp
    506.3 KB · Views: 840

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Porridge|1314688987|3005213 said:
Found it!

AGREED.
Gah, that ring is inspiring.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, dear lord. How could I forget Kroshka's beauty? Her ring inspired the swoopy lines on my upgrade. That stone is to die for.
Thank you, Skippy!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tacori E-ring|1314499238|3003171 said:
Flattered as always Feb03. She doesn't have many fans but I like her ;))

In complete honesty Tacori, your set has always been one of my favorites -- i love how well your channel set band complements your ering. I never really liked channel sets until i saw yours.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Honestly, I'm sitting here, reading through this thread, going...."yah, I love that one too!"....there are just so many stupendous pieces on PS, I could easily select 50 that I lust after...probably more! :lickout:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie's 3 stone :love: :love:

Rosetta's 3 stone :love: :love:

Plus too many more to list them all!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
violet3|1314726802|3005523 said:
Tacori E-ring|1314499238|3003171 said:
Flattered as always Feb03. She doesn't have many fans but I like her ;))

In complete honesty Tacori, your set has always been one of my favorites -- i love how well your channel set band complements your ering. I never really liked channel sets until i saw yours.

I'll tell you, Tacori's set is even more gorgeous in person, and the band is stunning. So delicate and beautiful!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
violet3|1314727675|3005539 said:
ok, so my favorite ring of all time is an asscher five stone ring that was erica's of JBEG. She sold it, and a VERY lucky PSer now owns it - i've never loved a ring more - 3 ct asscher center with traps and tapered baguettes - holy moly.

http://jewelsbyericagrace.smugmug.com/Jewelry/Ericas-Asscher-Project/9170650_HPz5f/5#632972746_scvyD

I cannot for the life of me remember who on here owns the ring, and i apologize - i can't find anything with the current search function.
It was Nice Ice!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Porridge|1314744623|3005783 said:
violet3|1314727675|3005539 said:
ok, so my favorite ring of all time is an asscher five stone ring that was erica's of JBEG. She sold it, and a VERY lucky PSer now owns it - i've never loved a ring more - 3 ct asscher center with traps and tapered baguettes - holy moly.

http://jewelsbyericagrace.smugmug.com/Jewelry/Ericas-Asscher-Project/9170650_HPz5f/5#632972746_scvyD

I cannot for the life of me remember who on here owns the ring, and i apologize - i can't find anything with the current search function.
It was Nice Ice!

Ahhhh yes!! thank you porridge - nice ice's ring from Jewels by Erica Grace is just so beautiful - I'll attach a picture. I couldn't take the picture from the JBEG website.

nice ice asscher4500.jpg

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Autumnovember|1314484088|3002128 said:
There are 3 rings that, when I saw them, I literally was just like "wow. that is just absolutely gorgeous" and they literally made me gasp.

Aquanut posted this one when he proposed to his FI. I still don't know what kind of cut it is but my gosh. :

The second one is owned by pinkjewel. It just beautiful in every single way.

The third is owned by Ninama. It's so unique, I have never seen anything like it in my life.

P.s. don't get mad at me when I say this but these types of threads are biased a lot of the time. I'm playing anyway.

Awwwww... thank you so much Autumnovember- you have made my day very special! =)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow you step away from a thread for a few days and... LOOKIT ALL THE BLING.

We really have a lovely collection of pieces don't we?

There have been a rash of OEC purchases over on RT... I can't wait to see what our newest crop of envy inducing bling will bring!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay... I forgot to add....

I covet everything Madame Bijoux owns. But especially that antique Tiffany necklace:

file.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results