shape
carat
color
clarity

Adjustable Tennis Necklace: Where to Buy?

turtleisland

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I'd really like to treat myself to an everyday tennis necklace this year. I would wear it layered with at least one 18 inch necklace at minimum, so I think it I should be looking for something around 15-16 ins. At the same time, I know that length can be flippy, so I've been thinking about hedging my bets and buying an adjustable tennis necklace similar to the one described here:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/diamond-tennis-necklace-❤️.259197/post-4975261

I'm a bit lost where to I can get a necklace like this though. The only thing I've seen online that looks somewhat on point is this:

https://theclearcut.co/products/diamond-riviera-necklace

But (correct me if I'm wrong) I think I can do better from a value for money perspective.

Any suggestions or recommendations of vendors and specs would be much appreciated! I'm not averse to having something custom made if I could get better bang for my buck.

TIA!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
I haven’t seen many graduated adjustable length riviera necklaces.

There are probably a couple of options if you want a line/ tennis style. Do you follow Xothebijouxbox on Insta? Dolly could probably make you one.

Also, I saw a similar concept from Mollie Francine.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

turtleisland

Rough_Rock
I haven’t seen many graduated adjustable length riviera necklaces.

There are probably a couple of options if you want a line/ tennis style. Do you follow Xothebijouxbox on Insta? Dolly could probably make you one.

Also, I saw a similar concept from Mollie Francine.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

I'm open to a line/straight style! The Mollie Francine link you shared looks beautiful. I'll get in touch with her!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
The Costco one is on sale and looks gorgeous!!!

Reactions: Kya

Kya

Shiny_Rock
The Costco one is on sale and looks gorgeous!!!

I saw it yesterday- it looks like a great deal! Particularly good for Costco because usually the guaranteed color grade is I and this piece is a guaranteed G

It isn’t adjustable though...

I think its definitely worth a call to IDJ to see what they can do.

Last edited:

turtleisland

Rough_Rock
Yes that's the one!! Sale price is amazing. Thank you for posting the link!

Beautiful but a bit long... I could almost overlook the lack of adjustability if I knew I could wear it with another necklace I never take off. Will tennis necklaces tend to sit a bit higher than say a chain necklace because of the diamonds?

Reactions: Kya

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
I have read that the Costco one flips, unfortunately. BUT Costco has a great return policy so it's worth a shot!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results