shape
carat
color
clarity

ACS Umbalite Garnet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2009 4:06:58 PM
Author: Babyblue033
Looking much more red under a different light.

Stunning! All of them!
30.gif

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
BEG, wow what an interesting look that creates! I would definitely consider something like that, it''s just so unusual and interesting.

TL, here''s the photo of the Tanga Garnet from Barry''s site. It turned out to be darker IRL but it''s so hard to get that perfect pink, many are beautiful outside but little too dark indoors. Unfortunately I spend way too much time stuck inside the office with bad lighting
39.gif

GA-1799g 09-30-41.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/9/2009 1:50:04 PM
Author: Babyblue033
BEG, wow what an interesting look that creates! I would definitely consider something like that, it''s just so unusual and interesting.

TL, here''s the photo of the Tanga Garnet from Barry''s site. It turned out to be darker IRL but it''s so hard to get that perfect pink, many are beautiful outside but little too dark indoors. Unfortunately I spend way too much time stuck inside the office with bad lighting
39.gif
That is so funny because I purposely look for gems that look good in flourescent light than any other kind since that''s all we have in our office, and I spend way too much time there. Ha!!

Thanks for posting the photo, it''s lovely!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Lovely collection. I love the way the color changes with different lighting... must add this to my want list!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Tourmaline lover ( and babyblue), You should try a spinel. The ones I own seem to look really good in most indoor lighting.

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I actually found a picture that shows the colors a little better. Here''s the group shot.

IMG_1853.jpg

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I wanted to share this one because this is the only picture of my pendant where the garnet doesn''t look completely dark, it just doesn''t photograph well at all.

IMG_1852.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s really gorgeous! I love the "family" photos!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results