shape
carat
color
clarity

AceP''s pro photos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
I really love it all. I especially love the colours you have used, refreshing and different in a good way
30.gif

Beautiful
D2B

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Great photos!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everything looked amazing!!!
36.gif

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/28/2008 12:56:21 PM
Author: Gypsy
Ooooooh. Kay. Also need information of where to purchase luggage tags (can you tell I love your taste!). I know that brand there. Okay. That''s easy enough. Thank you Ace.

Also, you look BEAUTIFUL. Not photogenic, HA!

Hi Gypsy - I''m so glad you liked everything... I''ve enjoyed watching your threads, too! the luggage tags are kate aspen. they sell them at a few of the wedding-y vendors. i just googled and went with the cheapest vendor. if you want to go the route of having them double as placecards, i really really recommend those stickers from paper source. it was just the easiest, most painless thing ever. adn we used paper source for the cardstock for our programs, menus and welcome letters, so everything coordinated, with minimal effort.

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
another one i like... this photo, however, does not capture when the chair-holders dropped my husband! luckily, he''s athletic and landed on his feet. i would not have been so graceful, i am sure of that!

prophoto17.jpg

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
okay, this one is just too hilarious to pass up.

prophoto face.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everything looked PERFECT! And you looked amazing! Don''t be shy you guys make a cute couple. Congrats on your wedding.

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/28/2008 1:57:17 PM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 4/28/2008 12:55:22 PM
Author: HollyS

Date: 4/28/2008 12:38:20 PM
Author: AceP
she seemed to really enjoy photographing our backsides. that said, we''re not very photogenic - so these are actually some of our faves!
Who''s not photogenic???? You???? Oh, puhleeze!!

You are downright fabulous! And he''s as cute as he can be!

Lovely, lovely, lovely. Everything. Just lovely.
Ditto, you are beautiful! Love all the pictures!!! Beautiful wedding!!! Who was your photographer? I love your bouquet!!!
3.gif
thanks, skippy. the photographer''s name is Donna McLaughlin Arnold. She''s in Islamorada, Fl. She''s wonderful. Besides being a great photographer, she helped us so much throughout the planning process - challenging from 1500 miles away!

sera

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful photos... I really love the colors (even with the yellow table cloths
2.gif
- very tropical, fresh and vibrant). The screaming-in-the-chair photo is priceless.

Congrats!

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
You both look amazing, your wedding looks great -- I love the dancing shoes idea!
Congratulations!

Ace I must be living under a rock!!! I just came across your pictures now (you just replied to my other post and I was looking at your profile...) and WOW!!!!! Your wedding pictures are downright gorgeous!! You are your husband are adorable and gorgeous and the wedding was perfect! Plus, I am a Lia bride and seeing your pictures make me SO excited about our dress!!!!
emsmile.gif

How did I miss your thread a few weeks ago???

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey, I missed it too!! Your wedding was just gorgeous!! I love all of the vibrant colors! You and your husband are such a cute couple! So many great pictures!!

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Your wedding was beautiful! What does your wedding set look like?
31.gif

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/9/2008 9:52:38 PM
Author: nebe
Your wedding was beautiful! What does your wedding set look like?
31.gif

oh, you guys are too nice! but... since you asked... it''s hard to believe, but there were NO shots of our rings. this is the closest we got - before the ceremony, when i moved my e-ring to my right hand. it''s hard to see, but it''s in a pave setting with a pave basket. i was also wearing my grandmother''s ring - everyone told me to take it off since i had to have my e-ring on my right, but it was sentimental and i refused. if my right hand looked funny with two rings for a couple of hours, so be it! not nearly as important as honoring my grandmother''s memory.

ring_with_flowers_ps.jpg

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
and... in this one you can see my wedding jewelry - green amethyst. "just" gemstones, but i fell in love with it.

green_am_ps.jpg

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring and jewelry!! So elegant!
36.gif
Btw, AceP I have probably said this before, but your dog is adorable. What''s his/her name?

Date: 5/9/2008 10:38:01 PM
and... in this one you can see my wedding jewelry - green amethyst. ''just'' gemstones, but i fell in love with it.
Wow, your amethyst is stunning! It looks perfect! I seemto be copy catting you so much! I''m doing colored drop earrings as well (mine are blue topaz) - I do so wish that I had a lovely matching necklace like you do!

I love the shot with your two rings and I don''t think it looked weird at all!

Random q for you - was your Lia dress ivory? or white? Do you have any random Lia advice (sorry I am obsessed!) such as what undergarments worked well with your tricky dress? Particular strapless bra or type of spanx? I just love chatting with a fellow Lia lady!!

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/10/2008 12:04:57 AM
Author: Future Mrs Polka Dot
Date: 5/9/2008 10:38:01 PM

and... in this one you can see my wedding jewelry - green amethyst. ''just'' gemstones, but i fell in love with it.
Wow, your amethyst is stunning! It looks perfect! I seemto be copy catting you so much! I''m doing colored drop earrings as well (mine are blue topaz) - I do so wish that I had a lovely matching necklace like you do!

I love the shot with your two rings and I don''t think it looked weird at all!

Random q for you - was your Lia dress ivory? or white? Do you have any random Lia advice (sorry I am obsessed!) such as what undergarments worked well with your tricky dress? Particular strapless bra or type of spanx? I just love chatting with a fellow Lia lady!!

hi MPD -
yup, i struggled with the undergarment question, too. the dress is really bottom heavy, and i got worried at my fitting because it was sliding down. and i have *nothing* up top to help hold it up. so my bridal salon built in an "apparatus" - essentially a tight internal elastic band around my upper back that held it in place. it made a huge huge difference, and i don''t think i tugged the dress up once all night, which i was worried i would do. for the rest of my lumps and bumps, i ended up doing something spanx-esque (not spanx brand; i think it was donna karan) that went all the way up to the bra line. that way i didn''t have a visible line across my midsection. and i just wore a strapless bra. i was concerned, but it was absolutely fine. until i got hot halfway through the evening (okay, and a little tipsy), and peeled off the spanx...

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
also, everyone always posts picture-perfect wedding moments... so i thought i''d throw this one in there. this is us at the END of the night... after the after-party. yes, that''s chocolate covering the front of my dress. and no, i have NO IDEA how it got there. and yes, DH is soaking wet. and yes, he did sort of get stuck in a sprinkler system at 2:30 in the morning... what can i say? it was FUN!

youvegottobekidding.jpg

Date: 5/10/2008 12:16:48 AM
also, everyone always posts picture-perfect wedding moments... so i thought i''d throw this one in there. this is us at the END of the night... after the after-party. yes, that''s chocolate covering the front of my dress. and no, i have NO IDEA how it got there. and yes, DH is soaking wet. and yes, he did sort of get stuck in a sprinkler system at 2:30 in the morning... what can i say? it was FUN!
Best picture EVER!

Thanks so much for the undergarments info! I''m going to investigate this internal apparatus to hold up the dress! I wonder if my seamstress can do anything quite as cool!

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/10/2008 12:16:48 AM
I missed this thread too somehow!! This is such a great picture, you look like you guys had the best time ever!

Everything was so lovely, and this is something only a fellow bride would notice, but your bustle looked fantastic!!! I love how they pinned it up to those sash things going around the skirt, you had a great seamstress!!!

You looked gorgeous, your hubby is adorable, and it looks like it was a great party!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results