shape
carat
color
clarity

AceP''s pro photos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
i''m finally getting around to posting pro photos... i''ve loved seeing everyone else''s. we had a destination wedding with 80 people in the florida keys. so much fun!

first, the set-up.

prophoto13.jpg

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
the bling! green amethyst earrings. i wore a matching necklace, too. they really caught the sunlight.

prophoto GAearrings.jpg

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
my man''s outfit. it took me six freaking months to find a tie in the perfect shade of orange!

prophoto his details.jpg

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
seeing one another for the first time. a very weighty moment - for me, more so than walking down the aisle, when my head was sort of spinning.

prophoto sighting.jpg

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
part 2.

prophoto sighting2.jpg

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
one of my faves... perhaps because you can''t see my face!

prophoto19.jpg

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
the ceremony.

prophoto huppah.jpg

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
There''s nothing wrong with your face, but I do love that last photo as well!! It''s beautiful.

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
ceremony, zoomed.

prophoto hands.jpg

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
the kiss. bored yet?

prophoto8.jpg

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2008 12:28:27 PM
Author: AceP
one of my faves... perhaps because you can''t see my face!
Yeah, I can see what you''d love that photos Ace...Your guy looks like he''s thinking "..mmmm, you smell good..Me luck man...!" Very nice photo...

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
cocktail hour around the pool. one of my big wedding goals was to make it to cocktail hour, and we did! i wanted to take full advantage of the sushi bar, which was a huge hit!

prophoto cocktails.jpg

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
love his face in this one... it''s like, "can you believe we''re doing it?" we had about a million conversations with our eyes during the course of the ceremony.

prophoto7.jpg

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
a beautiful photo that i''m not sure what to do with... do i really want to frame a picture of us kissing? not sure about that.

prophoto dockkiss.jpg

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
she seemed to really enjoy photographing our backsides. that said, we''re not very photogenic - so these are actually some of our faves!

prophoto11.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
AMAZING!! Everything looks so romantic and relaxed and elegant.

Um. I need all the information on that tie. I''ve been searching for one just like it. Spill it, lady!!

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
our favors, which were luggage tags that we wrapped and used as placecards. for the names, we used sheets of big orange circle stickers from paper source that we just fed through the printer. it worked so well.

prophoto placecards.jpg

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
first dance. now i''m feeling sort of shy, since you can really suddenly see my (very expressive!) face...

prophoto15.jpg

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
back to the faceless photos... dancing shoes! i was so glad i did this. almost every pair disappeared.

prophoto shoes.jpg

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/28/2008 12:39:42 PM
Author: Gypsy
AMAZING!! Everything looks so romantic and relaxed and elegant.

Um. I need all the information on that tie. I''ve been searching for one just like it. Spill it, lady!!
relaxed is the key word there - we really just let it flow, and it was so pleasant. thanks!

as for the tie... well, i went to saks and nordstrom and neiman''s. i scoured the internet. and i ended up finding the perfect tie at... macy''s! i couldn''t believe it. i never would have thought. anyway, it''s tasso elba - one of macy''s higher-end house brands. i bet they still have it.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful photos!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Your wedding looked so fun, haha. Who wouldn''t love a beach paradise, huh?
1.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2008 12:38:20 PM
she seemed to really enjoy photographing our backsides. that said, we''re not very photogenic - so these are actually some of our faves!
Who''s not photogenic???? You???? Oh, puhleeze!!

You are downright fabulous! And he''s as cute as he can be!

Lovely, lovely, lovely. Everything. Just lovely.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooooooh. Kay. Also need information of where to purchase luggage tags (can you tell I love your taste!). I know that brand there. Okay. That's easy enough. Thank you Ace.

Also, you look BEAUTIFUL. Not photogenic, HA!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2008 12:56:21 PM
Author: Gypsy
Ooooooh. Kay. Also need information of where to purchase luggage tags (can you tell I love your taste!). I know that brand there. Okay. That''s easy enough. Thank you Ace.

Also, you look BEAUTIFUL. Not photogenic, HA!

Ditto!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Oh MY! (I think I''m channeling SDL because I was moved to think OH MY STARS!) Everything looks so beautiful, tropical, fun, and, well, beautiful! Especially you and your new dh! Thanks for sharing!

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
oh, you guys are too nice. i wasn't fishing for compliments, i swear. i am really truly generally unphotogenic - it's kind of a long-running joke in my family, because my sister looks like a supermodel in every picture she's ever taken, since birth. but the wedding photos turned out well. (and hey, when you're paying someone that much money, they should have magical powers to make you look good!!) when my grandmother saw the photos, she actually said, "wow, ace, you were pretty photogenic that day!" thanks, grandma.

anyway - here's another of the place card table, in case it comes in handy for anyone's planning purposes.

eta - btw, the tablecloths were the wrong color. at one point in the morning, my sister leaned over the balcony above the lawn and yelled back, "hey, were your tablecloths supposed to be yellow?" umm, no. they were supposed to be "mango." ah well. that's life! i wasn't about to get worked up about it at that point.

prophoto14.jpg

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
another nuts-and-bolts shot - the centerpieces. lilies and orchids.

prophoto center.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2008 12:55:22 PM
Author: HollyS

Date: 4/28/2008 12:38:20 PM
she seemed to really enjoy photographing our backsides. that said, we're not very photogenic - so these are actually some of our faves!
Who's not photogenic???? You???? Oh, puhleeze!!

You are downright fabulous! And he's as cute as he can be!

Lovely, lovely, lovely. Everything. Just lovely.
Ditto, you are beautiful! Love all the pictures!!! Beautiful wedding!!! Who was your photographer? I love your bouquet!!!
3.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Everything was beautiful, especially you! Congratulations!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Everything is so beautiful!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results