shape
carat
color
clarity

ACC Diamond Double Halo

GingerKaBluey

Rough_Rock
I have a little makeover to share! I had my double halo e-ring that had a moissy peachy pink for the center stone replaced with an ACC diamond that Schubach Jewelers had. It is uncertified, but a gorgeous gorgeous stone and just so happen to fit perfectly. I like to believe it was meant to be mine. My e-ring originally had no halos and a .40 princess cut diamond with a four prong tiffany head and then I sent it to Schubachs for a make over a few years ago. They did such a great job and have an amazing bench to work with. I loved it with the peachy pink moissy(I know, the devil! :naughty: :lol: ) but I really wanted to get an ACC for it and luckily it worked out perfectly. I absolutely love it! It has a gorgeous high crown and glows so beautifully indoors. It is quite the fireball in direct light. :love:

Stats:
1.79 ACC L VS1 7mm x 7.10mm
Platinum hand engraved size 6.5
Hand forged halos and amazing under gallery made with light pink diamond melee and white diamond melee

Don't worry, I won't hold out any longer...check out the photos! I included some family photos with my 5 stone ACC diamond ring with pink melee halo and my pink diamond with white halo ring. Also some photos with my bands that include white diamond half eternity white gold, pink diamond full eternity from Schubachs 14k rose gold, light pink diamond half eternity 10k rose gold, white gold antique family band, and hand engraved platinum band that matches my e-ring.

You may be wondering if I like pink :lol: and obviously the answer is yes...yes I do. :D :saint:

img_8426.jpg
img_8410.jpg
img_8412.jpg
img_8429_2.jpg
img_8423.jpg img_8399.jpg
img_8444.jpg img_8431.jpg
img_8449_0.jpg
img_8377.jpg
img_8468.jpg
img_8379.jpg

GingerKaBluey

Rough_Rock
A few more photos for you. :dance:

img_8380_0.jpg
img_8381.jpg
img_8414.jpg
img_8470.jpg

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I love love love all the pink! And that pillowy crown is so beautiful!! :love: :love: :love:

And you profile pic with all the velvet boxes. Pink heaven!

GingerKaBluey

Rough_Rock
jenncent|1474058399|4077509 said:
I love love love all the pink! And that pillowy crown is so beautiful!! :love: :love: :love:

And you profile pic with all the velvet boxes. Pink heaven!

I love all of the pink too!! hehehe The ACC is just gorgeous!!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great job - I love your entire set.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone and setting!!!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful! Your entire set is gorgeous! :love: Congratulations! :clap:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow. OMG. That is some suit of jewelry. It's seriously amazing!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
This turned out amazing!

GingerKaBluey

Rough_Rock
Thank you all so much!! I am seriously in love. I have another band being made to go with my set from CvB. It is her Anatasia French cut and carved flower band. We are doing the frenchies in J/K and doing tiny light pink melee in the center of the flowers and setting in platinum. It's going to be bomb. :lol:

Here is the band I am talking about

image_1095.jpg

Here are a few more photos because I am obsessed.

image_1093.jpg image_1094.jpg
image_1096.jpg
image_1097.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!!! You have a lovely family!

GingerKaBluey

Rough_Rock
tyty333|1474382238|4078794 said:
Very pretty!!! You have a lovely family!

Thank you very much!! :D

LadyMCh

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I don't even like pink, and yet here I am, absolutely dying! I covet your little family of beauties! :appl: You're right, that stone WAS meant for you to find and put in that setting! It looks delicious! :love: And don't even get me started on that 5-stone...breathless! :love: :love: :love: Can't wait to see your custom CvB band!

GingerKaBluey

Rough_Rock
LadyMCh|1474389374|4078860 said:
I don't even like pink, and yet here I am, absolutely dying! I covet your little family of beauties! :appl: You're right, that stone WAS meant for you to find and put in that setting! It looks delicious! :love: And don't even get me started on that 5-stone...breathless! :love: :love: :love: Can't wait to see your custom CvB band!

Thanks so much LadyMCh! I have heard that from a few people and it's nice to have people who aren't super fans of pink still love them! I will definitely come back and share when my band is done. I am so excited to finally get my hands on some French cuts!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow, lovely!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Pricescope is not being good to me this morning, two of the projects I am dying to do have been posted about this morning making me even more confused about what to start working on!!! This ring is so so so so beautiful! I love the look of the basket, the double halo, the pink!!! What are the pink stones? Are they diamonds or something else? And they are set in rose gold, right? I love it and I love everything in your collection so much. The bands are to die for. Wow!!!!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh I see light pink diamond. I had to go back and re-read I was too excited lol.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are my all time favourite rings on PS :love::love::love::love: The double halos, the pink melee diamonds, the gallery of your ER, those bands.....Breathtaking:appl:

ETA: I desperately need some pink in my life too :cheeky:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results