carat
color
clarity

About to pull the trigger...

thk3

Rough_Rock
Hey guys,

I am so lucky to have found this forum.

You guys know more about diamonds than the people at the BM stores (bm - I learned that here ;)) I am getting ready to order this stone I think, and I just wanted a couple more opinions before I pull the trigger. I'm so excited about the whole thing, so please be honest with me and keep me from making a mistake.

http://www.bluenile.com/diamond-search?track=head#diamonds_pid=LD01931783

Thanks for your help!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We've all learned a lot here, that is for sure! It looks like the stone you have chosen has an AGS0 cut grade, so that is great! It puzzles me why BN calls it very good, but I'd be happy with the AGS grading of the stone! Maybe others can give more input into the stone than I can, but it seems that you have picked a good one!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks nice from the report to me too - definitely worth buying and having it shipped out to you to see in-person, confirming that it meets expectations. BN has a generous return policy if it turns out not to be what you're looking for.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
For me, AGS0 is safe to buy without images. If you are not happy for some reason, BN has a great refund policy, as mentioned. I can't see the other specs because I can't link to BN from Canada, but Yssie and DS are pretty picky so if they say "go for it", you can safely go for it 8)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results