shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW A Year in the Making: Maytal Hannah Halo & ERD Cushion

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I didn’t think this day would come but it has. I would like to share my brand spanking new Harry Winston inspired setting made by Maytal Hannah. This is an extremely delicate ring with a very thin 1.5 mm shank. Maytal provided amazing after sales care in which I think is second to none. She is very accommodating, easy to talk to and very easy to work with. When I say that Maytal is not happy unless you are happy, I truly mean it as I have not met another jeweler who cared so much for our happiness. The stone is an 8 thin main modern cushion that was sourced by Mark at Engagement Rings Direct.

Diamond Specs
Cushion Brilliant
Measurements: 6.87 x 6.83 x 4.66 mm
Carat Weight: 1.52
Color Grade: G
Clarity Grade: VS1
Depth: 68.2 %
Table: 58 %

Ring Size: 2 7/8

Up first is the glamour show of the ring taken by Maytal Hannah. If you compare this ring to the Harry Winston stock photo, they bear a strong resemblance.

CharmyPoo-MaytalHannahRing.jpg

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
My photo shoot

This is a photo I took with a wooden rose. The lighting was not great in my house but I love this photo.

CharmyPoo-MaytalHannah-Flower1.jpg

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
The Flower Series

Other photos from the flower series.

CharmyPoo-MaytalHannah-Flower4.jpg

CharmyPoo-MaytalHannah-Flower5.jpg

CharmyPoo-MaytalHannah-Flower3.jpg

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Pearls and Stones

Photos from my pearls and stones series.

CharmyPoo-MaytalHannah-Pearls-Closeup2.jpg

CharmyPoo-MaytalHannah-Rocks-Closeup1.jpg

CharmyPoo-MaytalHannah-Rocks-Closeup2.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
G :love: RGE :love: US! :appl: :appl: :appl:

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
That is just gorgeous. The pic with the pearls is To Die For! :bigsmile:

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Just for Kicks

Just for fun photos ..

CharmyPoo-MaytalHannahRing-oldvsnew.jpg

Maytal-and-Harry.jpg

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Just gorgeous! :love: :love:

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
That is AMAZING... :love: :love: :love:

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
I love it!!!!! I've always really really loved the very thing bands. There is something so delicate and beautiful about them :love:

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Wowser :love: :love: :love: :love: gorgeous, gorgeous ring, CharmyPoo :appl: wear it in health and happiness - and how could you not be happy when looking at it :love: :bigsmile:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know that every cushion is unique, but yours is an amazing stone! Your new ring is gorgeous.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunningly lovely and romantic, Charmy :love:

Wear it in good health ::)

tigian

Ideal_Rock
The new home is gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
love it! :love: I got a quote awhile back from Maytal and she was affordable as well as super friendly and responsive! Glad to see more of her work here! We need hand shots! It must look huge on your lil finger!

success

Rough_Rock
Congrats! It is absolutely gorgeous!! :appl:

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning!! congrats on the new ring? just curious, who designed/created your first setting? it was lovely also? Thanks so much for sharing your lovely piece!

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
CharmyPoo, your new ring is so beautiful. Please add your before and after pics to my "Show Us Your Engagement Ring Journey" thread!

libramom

Shiny_Rock
Hi Charmypoo,

Your ring is simply gorgeous :love:

Wow!!!! you waited a whole year, how did you manage to do that without going bonkers :twirl:

Although I have not had the chance to work with Maytal on a project, I hope to do so in the near future. She has been more than helpful in answering my email inquiries :)

I would love to see hand pics when you get a chance to post :appl:

Enjoy!!!

LM

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Charmy, it is quite simply gorgeous! I like Maytal's version better that the Harry Winston. I love the roundness of the band. It is
wonderful, and I am so glad you finally received it!!!!

My goodness girl, you have the tiniest fingers ever!!! That ring has got to be quite a stunner on you!!

Best of health and happiness!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Thank you AprilBaby, SparkleNut, SparklyOEC, ForteKitty, Autumnovember, Blackpaw, gemgirl, Yssie, tigian, success and luv2sparkle for all your compliments. It is greatly appreciated.

lizzyann01 - Maytal is very friendly and really easy to work with. Some designers don't like taking direction from us but Maytal is really open to suggestions and will also give you feedback. No hand shots for now as I just can't seem to hold up the digital SLR, focus and take a photo of my own hand. The camera is too darn heavy! I will have to see if the future hubby will help. The ring does look really huge on my finger - maybe too huge as I am not used to it.

TruLuv858 - Believe it or not .. I actually miss my first setting. It has grown on me and now it is gone forever. The first setting was also made by Maytal Hannah.

blackberry16 - I will absolutely post in the thread.

libramom - I wasn't actually without my ring for a full year (just several months). It took me a whole year to decide what to do!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Holy cow, that ring is stunning! Honestly, I was almost speechless when I scrolled through the photos! I'm wiping drool off of my keyboard!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Charmy, your ring is completely gorgeous!!! Maytal's version is a vision! Although I like the picture of the first setting too.

I am, however, really perplexed by those "pictures" that look like they are drawings or artist renditions. Your pictures are much prettier than the Glamour Shot.

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning! I love it.

I've always wanted to work with Maytal, and I love hearing about experiences like yours. Thank you for sharing!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Uppy said:
I am, however, really perplexed by those "pictures" that look like they are drawings or artist renditions. Your pictures are much prettier than the Glamour Shot.

I find the professional shots a little fake looking too. You can't see the details. I am attaching the original raw shot from the professional and then their cleansed shot.

CharmyPoo-MaytalHannahRing-ProShots.jpg

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Where are the hand shots?

redhead02

Shiny_Rock
Maytal's looks better than Harry's! I mean it. Gorgeous - congrats!

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
I agree!!!!! I would love to see handshots!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. I actually like that version better than the HW version. The halo is just so delicate and pretty.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results