shape
carat
color
clarity

A thank you to Deja, KimN, lovedogs, and everyone else that spends so much of their time helping on this forum

Runningmama

Shiny_Rock
I was boiling mad when I came on here and saw I had a new response to view, and it was the troll blaming Deja for their own personal decision making. I was mad I missed the boat to respond, but that’s probably a blessing in disguise.

It can be so disheartening to spend SO much time helping people out of the goodness of your hearts just to have someone try to undermine it. I just want you to know there are so many people on here who appreciate the heck out of you and everything you’ve done for the PS world (and Reddit and so on). Thank you for your tireless efforts to help folks (including myself, several times) find their dream ring.

SandraLynn

Shiny_Rock
I woke up to that tea….. I didn’t comment but I was like “ yea, this isn’t going to end well for you” I did find it hilarious that The OP after insulting Deja did in fact make another post about it. Too late bro lol

Runningmama

Shiny_Rock
I woke up to that tea….. I didn’t comment but I was like “ yea, this isn’t going to end well for you” I did find it hilarious that The OP after insulting Deja did in fact make another post about it. Too late bro lol

I genuinely cannot believe someone had the delusional audacity to come on here and claim DJ works for Ritani LOL. Then to go on and on how everyone else was responsible for his single bad experience. I was waiting for the punchline, but sadly it did not come. What an absolute…well, you know.

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
+1

It is particularly appreciated to have their help on the lab forum! Not everyone is willing to advise on lab diamonds, but they’re just as confusing (if not more!) and the hand-holding is so appreciated.

So consider this a giant thank you card that I am happy to sign!

SandraLynn

Shiny_Rock
I genuinely cannot believe someone had the delusional audacity to come on here and claim DJ works for Ritani LOL. Then to go on and on how everyone else was responsible for his single bad experience. I was waiting for the punchline, but sadly it did not come. What an absolute…well, you know.

I felt that they had another account and wanted to air their grievances without outing
who they were. Mentioning that the ring had been posted on here already but got silent when Deja asked for a link.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, that is so lovely of you to say!! ❤️

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just caught up with the threads in question, and I am glad to see they had been closed.

I shall the sentiments expressed in the original post of this thread - thank you to those who take time and patience in guiding the less experienced amongst us how to spend our hard-earned money wisely.

DK :appl:

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Runningmama and everyone else.
Quite a surreal situation but, in the end, the disguised owner of TAoJ (and the couple of subsequent accounts created to try and continue the ruse) were dealt with appropriately by the wonderful PS Staff.
My 4500 posts equate out to only about 5-6 posts per day on average, so I don't even know why the heck he felt the need to try and drag that into it...all the projecting and lies against everyone here and the entire site/forum seemed like gaslighting from a sociopathic narcissistic personality type. Unfortunately, those types will always blame others because they are incapable of seeing and correcting fault within themselves.
Furtherly unfortunate, I took the bait too many times and kept feeding into it, for that I apologize to the entire forum.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My 4500 posts equate out to only about 5-6 posts per day on average, so I don't even know why the heck he felt the need to try and drag that into it..

Do you think it is because you educate consumers? I think online shopping creates so much transparency regarding pricing and quality if you know what to look for and what to avoid. You, Kim and Lovedogs do a great job on educating people and it is appreciated. :)

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Do you think it is because you educate consumers? I think online shopping creates so much transparency regarding pricing and quality if you know what to look for and what to avoid. You, Kim and Lovedogs do a great job on educating people and it is appreciated. :)

I certainly hope so, because I agree that the online realm does create quite a lot of transparency towards pricing and and guidance towards cut quality and optical performance, which is what all of us are here at PS for, regardless of where those that ask for help choose to buy from.
Every day is a school day with much to learn and new things about diamonds emerging every day...it's amazing and exciting how dynamic it all is!

Runningmama

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, Runningmama and everyone else.
Quite a surreal situation but, in the end, the disguised owner of TAoJ (and the couple of subsequent accounts created to try and continue the ruse) were dealt with appropriately by the wonderful PS Staff.
My 4500 posts equate out to only about 5-6 posts per day on average, so I don't even know why the heck he felt the need to try and drag that into it...all the projecting and lies against everyone here and the entire site/forum seemed like gaslighting from a sociopathic narcissistic personality type. Unfortunately, those types will always blame others because they are incapable of seeing and correcting fault within themselves.
Furtherly unfortunate, I took the bait too many times and kept feeding into it, for that I apologize to the entire forum.

It ended up being the owner??? Damn, talk about a setup for libel. I will NEVER, and I do mean NEVER purchase from TAoJ again after this. How petty and immature and desperate.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
It ended up being the owner??? Damn, talk about a setup for libel. I will NEVER, and I do mean NEVER purchase from TAoJ again after this. How petty and immature and desperate.

Nothing definitive, but all evidence and the copy-paste posts from TrustPilot reviews being passed off as new posts by mysterious new members here points to that being the case.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results