shape
carat
color
clarity

A thank you to Ali, Andrey, dimendSCAASI and Pricescope at large

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

IMG_6181 freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
side view

IMG_6183 freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
More profile...

IMG_6187 freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

IMG_6189 freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
With it''s new buddies...

IMG_6199 freke2.jpg

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an AWESOME ring!!!! It looks SO pretty!!! Congrats on finally getting it!!!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Second to last...

IMG_6208 freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Last one....

IMG_6209 freke.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Liz, it is GORGEOUS, Love love love the color and the setting is beautiful.

It looks huge on your hand. Truly beautiful.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Freke, it''s beautiful!! I love the setting and it really is BIG blue on your hand!!!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Oh yay Liz! It''s stunning! Not well worth the wait, (''cause the wait was completely ridiculous) but definitely worth all of the time and effort!

Just beautiful. My favorite pic is the one at the end of page 1. killer. love it.

Yay!!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh.

My.

Goodness.

Wow.

Holy mother of blue bling.

Freke - that is seriously, absolutely and completely captivatingly stunning.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks fantastic! glad you got it back!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Love your choice of setting too, the prongs are perfect.
Love it.

I got so distracted by the pictures that my teakettle was whistling and I was thinking ''man, the neighbors better grab their kettle or they''ll burn the place down....Oh. Cr@p."

So happy to see Big Blue at home!

JessicaAimee

Rough_Rock
Your ring is so deliciously beautiful!!! The stone, the setting and every detail of the design...just incredible!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
One thing about this ring, is that the stone was a gift from my dad, specifically a wedding gift, but he said I was on my own for the setting. I originally thought I would use the PS Gift for wedding bands, but when I managed to get Big Blue (Poor Barry had to deal with tons of emails from me begging to let me have it before he put it in the drop, and then emails from me worried about my internet not working that morning.) I knew I wouldn''t be able to afford the kind of setting I wanted, and the PS Gift would allow me to get a setting worthy of it.

One of the things about it and one of the reasons I chose the setting I did, is that I wanted to have a piece that was heirloom worthy. Not long ago my dad was kind of duped into selling his father''s diamond wedding band and his mother''s diamond filigree pin, and suddenly I was without any kind of jewelry inheritance, except for my mom''s pieces--a princess solitaire and her wedding band. So that attracted me to the intricate carving of this piece.

The other thing that attracted me to this particular setting was the profile. Barry almost always facets his girdles, and I wanted to be able to show that off. This setting was perfect for that, and the profile won me over.

So yeah. When I found out I had gotten the PS Gift, I did a lot of emailing of vendors, got a couple quotes from WF for my wedding necklace as well as for a setting for Big Blue, but in the end, this setting called out to me, and I had to go with dimendSCAASI.

A couple of things I have learned from this experience:
-Patience and perseverance will get you far.
-Don''t use USPS Registered Mail.
-Trust your instincts.
-Don''t be afraid to ask for help.
-I have made AMAZING friends here on Pricescope.

Thank you for sticking with me through this journey. You guys mean the world to me!

QueenB29

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Wow. Just wow.

The stone is amazing and I LOVE the carving on the setting. It''s definitely heirloom-worthy. (I''m sorry to hear about your family pieces.) I love antique-inspired pieces.

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous setting for a knockout stone. I find it such an interesting and memorable contrast to Pave-Mania. What''s not to love about pave, of course but there is SO MUCH OF IT that it gets repetitive as a *viewer*, yanno? Am a HUGE FAN of carving & miligrain and all the yummy elements of the amazing design you selected. Different in the best possible, most refreshing way.

KUDOS & CONGRATS! (How will you resist wearing it on your left hand?!!!!??!)

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
Oh I love the intricate carving, it''s so different than your other beauties. And the prongs were a lovely surprise. As someone who has followed your long journey to find the stone and then to turn this stunning stone into an heirloom quality piece, I am glad to see the happy ending to the Lost by USPS story.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amazing! I really love it!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, Liz!!!!! BIG BLUE is gorgeous!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

The setting is perfect for it, and I love that you can see that the girdle is faceted! It''s a perfect setting for you, and the idea that you wanted to have this made as an heirloom piece is so incredibly endearing.

Congratulations on your gift! Wear it in good health!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Big Blue is stunning! My favorite view is the profile, like you stated, it is just perfect! So JEALOUS! Want one too
30.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Liz, I just love, love, love it!! The stone is stunning, the profile swoonable, everything is just right. Wow, almost worth the wait, no?
9.gif
2.gif

Congrats my dear, you did REALLY well! I just love happy endings.
36.gif

Oh, more pics please!

And while I know this wasn't fun, having it get lost, no place has a perfect record.
2.gif

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ABSOLUTE GORGEOUSNESS!
18.gif

-A

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
that is a showstopper..loove it

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Wow that is gorgeous! Congratulations on your new ring.

elation

Rough_Rock
WOW
It totally took my breath away, what a GORGEOUS stone and setting!!!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
WOWZA!! Beautiful!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results