carat
color
clarity

A Reveal-A pendant for daily wear

Sakuramickey

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Dear PS-ers,

I have been wanting to add a pendant for daily use for some time now. I have been using VCA MOP pendant which I love but wanted something that i can wear daily without removing or worrying about shower etc. and also obviously wanted something to match my diamond studs, they are 2ctw (1ct each) which I wear daily.

so finally found a solitaire that matches PS specification (1.04ct, F VS1, XXX) Then I used sometime to finalize the design with my local jeweler. I picked her up today. I am so happy with the final result. The pendant is white gold and the chain is yellow gold. I am still learning to take pictures, these are not the best, I hope to add more pictures from day light, and one action shot.

thank you for letting me to share. AF04B11E-FC4A-4804-BBBC-CF6315B151BE.jpeg
BE90AFF1-4B45-4D9A-BCF7-F367F610B45A.jpeg 82B9D294-8C7D-41B5-919C-E891AD27F220.jpeg

Attachments

• 5850754A-14FE-4DCE-8D83-FC956A362A9F.jpeg
    5850754A-14FE-4DCE-8D83-FC956A362A9F.jpeg
    181.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 01CAE0C1-024A-4150-BC96-40A0E3623F34.jpeg
    01CAE0C1-024A-4150-BC96-40A0E3623F34.jpeg
    181.1 KB · Views: 37

Sakuramickey

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow, stunning! Lovely on you. I look forward to seeing more photos when you have a chance. :love:

Thank you. The pictures are really bad. I will try to take more pictures tomorrow

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful & the size looks great on you too! Another one here who only removes my diamond pendant for cleaning.

Sakuramickey

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful & the size looks great on you too! Another one here who only removes my diamond pendant for cleaning.

Thank you glad to hear that there are more people who wears diamond pendant daily

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks beautiful! Just keep it out of the pool and hot tub as the chemicals can be tough on metals :)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks lovely on you. Congratulations!! This is a classic staple that you can wear 24/7.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A stunner!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Wear in good health! Best wishes!

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations. It’s beautiful on you.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Enjoy it.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! That's a beauty.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful! The setting must really enhance the stone as it looks larger than one carat. Would love to see more pictures and I love the two tone look! The chain has some substance to it as well that really adds to the look.

Sakuramickey

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful! The setting must really enhance the stone as it looks larger than one carat. Would love to see more pictures and I love the two tone look! The chain has some substance to it as well that really adds to the look.

Thank you. The pictures i took are horrible :wall: i was so excited, couldn't wait to share. I really need to take proper pictures to share this beauty. I am so happy with it. This morning when i woke up, and saw myself in the mirror, i just loved the pendant.

Yes me too, love the two tone. I always do two tone with my diamond jewelries (except earrings is white gold). oh do you think it looks bigger? I think it looks very small :lol-2:

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
that's a beautiful pendant! i love that you chose white gold for your bright colorless diamond and a rich yellow gold chain to go with it. looks fantastic on you! may you enjoy and delight in your sparkly new solitaire pendant necklace!

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your pendant is beautiful and I'm totally thinking of copying you! :D LOVE the two tone. White gold doesn't look that great on me, but looks better with diamonds. Love the look of the yellow chain and white pendant. Your pictures look great, but I'd love to see MORE!!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::love::love::love:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Dear PS-ers,

I have been wanting to add a pendant for daily use for some time now. I have been using VCA MOP pendant which I love but wanted something that i can wear daily without removing or worrying about shower etc. and also obviously wanted something to match my diamond studs, they are 2ctw (1ct each) which I wear daily.

so finally found a solitaire that matches PS specification (1.04ct, F VS1, XXX) Then I used sometime to finalize the design with my local jeweler. I picked her up today. I am so happy with the final result. The pendant is white gold and the chain is yellow gold. I am still learning to take pictures, these are not the best, I hope to add more pictures from day light, and one action shot.

thank you for letting me to share. AF04B11E-FC4A-4804-BBBC-CF6315B151BE.jpeg
BE90AFF1-4B45-4D9A-BCF7-F367F610B45A.jpeg 82B9D294-8C7D-41B5-919C-E891AD27F220.jpeg

I love the two tones here. The chain is buttery gold and beautiful too, and it sets off the pendant. It's a great look. I think this is fantastic. Enjoy your pretty pendant!

Sakuramickey

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Your pendant is beautiful and I'm totally thinking of copying you! :D LOVE the two tone. White gold doesn't look that great on me, but looks better with diamonds. Love the look of the yellow chain and white pendant. Your pictures look great, but I'd love to see MORE!!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::love::love::love:

thank you so much for your message. So glad to hear that I managed to enable you hahaha! I amreally bad at taking pictures, I need to learn how. Might use the tripod to get some help, let’s see if it will be better.
White gold doesn’t look good on me, cause of darker skin tone. Hence I prefer yellow gold. But always prefer the diamond settings to be in white. I did the same with my ring and super happy with it.
I will take more pictures and repost here

ruffrock

Rough_Rock
This is beautiful @Sakuramickey. I’m facing the same dilemma with a few resets in terms of deciding whether to use YG or WG.

May I ask if there is a name for the style of chain you used and if you chose 14k or 18k. It is beautiful and buttery @MMtwo

Sakuramickey

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This is beautiful @Sakuramickey. I’m facing the same dilemma with a few resets in terms of deciding whether to use YG or WG.

May I ask if there is a name for the style of chain you used and if you chose 14k or 18k. It is beautiful and buttery @MMtwo

Hi, what about combining both YG with WG?

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
That size looks great on you! And I’m really loving the two tone! Congrats on finally getting a pendant for daily wear! Shall we be getting family pics with the earrings also?

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Lovely and classic! Enjoy!

RockFox

Shiny_Rock
It’s such a classic look, and looks stunning on you. Congratulations.

collier

Shiny_Rock
Lovely!!! I don’t remove my pendant either (except for cleaning)! Enjoy it!!!

Me Either! Except for special occasions when I'm wearing my pearls.

It is a beautiful and classic piece. Enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results