shape
carat
color
clarity

A Resplendent Ruby and Old Mine Cut Diamond Ring by Old Miner Jewelry/Sako

elizat

Ideal_Rock
@elizat I have fangirl'd over your collection so many times, but this ring? Just...wow. Gilda's emeralds are gorgeous, but this is just so lush and romantic. I would love to see a picture of it in the sunshine someday so we can see how those rubies glow, because I'm sure it's incredible.

:wavey: Morning! You are really too nice. Honestly! I took some more photos today and posted them. I have some more to post too as well, but they do glow for sure! It's hard to get a photo of where the rubies are glowy and the center looks great on photo, because of the contrast, but in person, it's so much easier to see! Once Covid is over and I can start making my normal trips to NYC to the antique jewelry show and visiting my brother, you are welcome to try her on or something else if you like!

Gorgeous @elizat ! I was just admiring this ring on Insta this morning!

Thank you!

2590C1CA-7D4F-4B12-A7FE-B6EE2071CCAC.gif

Holy guacamole! :kiss2: Your new ring is amazing! The rubies are seriously the most perfect color and they really bring out the white in your diamond. I’m dying for all that chunky goodness! Please share more pics of this beauty.

Lol! I have always liked that GIF. I posted some more photos this morning. I have some additional ones too once I get rid of the crappy ones that are so out of focus! You have excellent taste in sparklies as well, so I appreciate your really sweet comments! Clover is pretty darn good herself! :appl:

This is a glorious ring!!!! Looks absolutely perfect on your hand! :love:

Thank you very much!

OMG that is a stunning ring! I love the color of the rubies, and profile, everything. This is one of my favorite rings!

Thank you so much!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
:wavey: Morning! You are really too nice. Honestly! I took some more photos today and posted them. I have some more to post too as well, but they do glow for sure! It's hard to get a photo of where the rubies are glowy and the center looks great on photo, because of the contrast, but in person, it's so much easier to see! Once Covid is over and I can start making my normal trips to NYC to the antique jewelry show and visiting my brother, you are welcome to try her on or something else if you like!

Thank you!

Lol! I have always liked that GIF. I posted some more photos this morning. I have some additional ones too once I get rid of the crappy ones that are so out of focus! You have excellent taste in sparklies as well, so I appreciate your really sweet comments! Clover is pretty darn good herself! :appl:

Thank you very much!

Thank you so much!

Though she won't fit on my chubby size 8+ finger, I will gladly take you up on the opportunity to swoon over her IRL! :kiss2:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some more photos.

PXL_20210221_143843106.jpg PXL_20210221_143827347.jpg PXL_20210221_143719638.jpg PXL_20210221_143712030.jpg PXL_20210221_142930945.jpg PXL_20210221_142907218.jpg

Loving this set. They really show off the colours - the reds are so vibrant and the diamond is divine. The faceting on that stone is killer!! :love:

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
@elizat Congrats-She is super gorgeous! I love everything about her :)

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Loving this set. They really show off the colours - the reds are so vibrant and the diamond is divine. The faceting on that stone is killer!! :love:

This one is fun to photograph!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
@elizat what have you found is the best way to contact and interact with Sako? I have started convos with him and then don't hear anything back from him.

I would start with being direct. You can email me at one of my listings if you want and I can make an introduction if you would like.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results