shape
carat
color
clarity

A poor college student''s jewelry collection...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Side view of above ring.

DSCF5241.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
My other set of stacked rings. Also sterling silver, with two random hint of blue but mostly green stones. One is faceted (oval) and the other is not. Obviously there is an opal in the middle. This is to replace that awful pic I posted yesterday. Ugh that thing was awful!!
14.gif

DSCF5221.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
So I''m beginning to think that my collection is much bigger than I thought...

This is a Sterling and 14kt gold Men''s ring that I accidentally stole from a high school friend. I really need to get it back to him. Anyway, a pic for your viewing pleasure. The detail is hard to see because it''s so dang shiny.

DSCF5246.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aquamarine in sterling from WAL-MART!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Still a pretty ring though!

DSCF5248.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Heart shaped amethyst Sterling filigree ring that an old friend gave me because it wouldn''t fit any of her fingers.(it only fits my pinky!)

We''re approaching the end guys...

DSCF5254.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
RB Sapphire/WG ring that''s a really deep inky cobalt blue in indoor light. In outdoor light and halogen light you get some serious flashes of bright cobalt blue-which was really hard to photograph...The blurry attempt be the next pic.

DSCF5233.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is the best one I got. The flash almost matches my car, only quite a bit darker.
my%20car.jpg

DSCF5234.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
And finally: Sterling with long skinny step cut Aquamarine pendant. This is the piece I get the most compliments on, and one of my favorites but the clasp gets caught in my hair, so I don''t wear it much.
32.gif

DSCF5300.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
And just for fun, my pendant harassing my Roborovski Hamsters in their tiki hut. They did not appreciate it in the slightest. You can see Ghengis but Kahn is hiding to the right a little bit, you can almost see his nose. BTW, they''re Mongolian, hence the goofy names.

Hope you guys enjoyed my stuff. Hopefully I''ll be able to add to it significantly within the next couple of months.
36.gif
30.gif
31.gif

DSCF5312.JPG

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Such a pretty pendant. I hear you about the clasp. I had a silver box chain that was a pain.
39.gif
Please get a new chain so you can enjoy wearing that pendant.

Thanks for sharing your collection.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Okay, please, please go post the pic with the hamsters in the sparkling furbabies thread in hangout. Toooooo cute!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
What a cool collection! I love the aqua asscher pendant and the long aqua. So pretty! Keep up the collecting, you have a good eye for color.

(and I covet your car
27.gif
. Must buy prelude and matching ring. someday...)

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the lovely compliments ladies! I''m in awe of everyone else''s pieces!! You all have wonderful taste, and I''m glad I could share my modest collection with you!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have a lovely collection, nice and colorful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results