shape
carat
color
clarity

A plethora of pics.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2008 3:56:54 AM
Author: simplysplendid
This is an impressive collection for a poor college student! Gorgeous! Have you tried stacking them?
Thanks for looking ladies!

I actually wear the swiss blue topaz on top of the tanzanite and the london blue topaz on top of the garnet, or even my random peridot with the tanzanite, because both the tanzanite and the garnet are so thin I''m afraid that I''ll bend the bands, plus they are about a size 9-so I have to wear the smaller rings to hold them on. But basically I''ll wear them in any combination except the peridot and garnet together because I''m afraid it''ll look to Christmas-y. Plus they''re both ovals.
I probably won''t ever stack anything with my tsavorite because I''m too afraid of scratches and the larger gemstones overwhelming it. Now if I got one of the sapphire stacking bands on the other hand....

I did take one pic the other day of the tanzanite and the london blue stacked-but they were chillin'' on my thumb.

IMG_0268sized.jpg

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice combination. I do like that they are all a similar size and bezeled but different shapes and colours to spice things up!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2008 4:00:43 AM
Author: FrekeChild

Skippy! You name it and I'm there. I'm assuming that cupcakes will be involved right?
28.gif
31.gif
K, let's plan for sometime this summer, July/Aug things should slow down for me so maybe we can get a GTG going or something for the NM's here.
2.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok! I''ll be doing summer school, but I''m down for whatever!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice photos and cool jewelry.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results