shape
carat
color
clarity

A nice, juicy pear!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love pears and yours is SO yummy! That’s a big change from your original set. Sorry if I didn’t read closely; did you keep your original ER?
I think you may need a spacer. It looks like when you move you hand the diamonds can occasionally rub against each other. You don’t want that.
ENJOY!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your beautiful new diamond and ring!!! So blingy, and your set looks gorgeous on your hand :love:

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
I love pears and yours is SO yummy! That’s a big change from your original set. Sorry if I didn’t read closely; did you keep your original ER?
I think you may need a spacer. It looks like when you move you hand the diamonds can occasionally rub against each other. You don’t want that.
ENJOY!
I do have my original set. Represents such a different phase in life when we were young students. Good thought on the spacer- I will see how they wear and keep it in mind!!!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Happy anniversary!

lolas_mommy

Rough_Rock
I love your new pear ring! I have had my pear set the same way for 25 years and am itching for a change. Would you mind sharing the details?

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
I love your new pear ring! I have had my pear set the same way for 25 years and am itching for a change. Would you mind sharing the details?
Sure! The diamond is 1.4 ct, E, VS1 and right around a 1:1.5 ratio. I decided to order from Blue Nile (Luna 7/8 carat setting in platinum) to match my band. It seems like it would be straightforward to make a similar setting because it’s pretty simple, but I’m definitely not a jeweler! I’ll take some pictures from other angles tomorrow!

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love pears! I think these dimensions are so gorgeous. Really beautiful. Maybe post a zillion more pics? :halo:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a whole lot of deliciousness! Stunning set! Congrats!

mco312

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is beautiful! Happy Anniversary!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
Popping in to say your pear looks exceptionally white :)
Congrats :love:

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Popping in to say your pear looks exceptionally white :)
Congrats :love:

Thank you!!! It is better than expected and really glows. I notice a little warmth in comparison with the side stones in some lights but it’s not distracting IMO.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got a few quick snaps when we were out for a walk this afternoon- bonus toddler in the background! Harder than I thought to get good pics with the iPhone. EB08EFEB-4F94-49E4-9200-2F20FEA98152.jpeg 3B882587-6E8B-4BE2-8B36-5A05058EE887.jpeg

Gorgeous! And the cozy coupe in the background, priceless!!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results