shape
carat
color
clarity

A new little project.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

littlemissbliss

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/11/2009 5:17:21 PM
Author: elle_chris
They shouldn''t because I know that band (gecko''s) and I love it because it''s so sparklyy. But for some reason when i look at it head on, probably because now it''s a shank instead of a stand alone band, i''m not noticing the diamonds so much because my eyes keep being drawn to the bezels.

hmmmmmm, i see what you are saying.

maybe i will consider putting the main stone into the plain bezel setting and using the smaller stones for a stacker bezel band like gecko''s beauty!!
30.gif

so many choices....how is a girl supposed to pick?

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2009 5:24:09 PM
Author: littlemissbliss

They shouldn''t because I know that band (gecko''s) and I love it because it''s so sparklyy. But for some reason when i look at it head on, probably because now it''s a shank instead of a stand alone band, i''m not noticing the diamonds so much because my eyes keep being drawn to the bezels.

maybe i will consider putting the main stone into the plain bezel setting and using the smaller stones for a stacker bezel band like gecko''s beauty!!
30.gif

It could be totally different in real life and I''m just not seeing it.

But I do love the band and a bezel in a plain shank. I don''t think wearing them together distracts from either and it''s one of my favorite looks
30.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2009 5:39:16 PM

Date: 4/11/2009 5:24:09 PM
Author: littlemissbliss

30.gif

It could be totally different in real life and I''m just not seeing it.

But I do love the band and a bezel in a plain shank. I don''t think wearing them together distracts from either and it''s one of my favorite looks
30.gif
This happens to me in certain lighting conditions. When I''m in the sun, or under halogens, all you see is sparkle. When I''m in crappy flourescent lighting etc, I tend to focus on the bezels themselves, as opposed to the diamonds.
41.gif

I think it would look wicked cool with the bezels in the band, but with the plain band you have more options to stack it with other thing.

And 3 cheers for Gypsy for finding a pic to illustrate what I was trying and failing at, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results