shape
carat
color
clarity

A New Creature Has Joined The Menagerie

He's fabulous @Catmom ! I love yellow gold and turquoise. I too would love a family shot when you get back home!

@Catmom being picky means you get to find beauties like this lil guy! He’s gorgeous! The menagerie sounds like a world of fun too :kiss2:

Wow he’s so beautiful ♥️♥️♥️
Love your newest addition to the menagerie @Catmom !!!

I too, would love to see a group photo. Your collection is one of my favourites :kiss2:

Aww, thank you! I will do a photo shoot when I get back from FL.

Ohmygoodness he’s adorable!!! I love him and he looks amazing on you!!! Nice find!

Thank you! It took me a while to find the right one.

@Catmom being picky means you get to find beauties like this lil guy! He’s gorgeous! The menagerie sounds like a world of fun too :kiss2:

Thanks Pomelo! I try to have some fun with it but have each piece remain somewhat elegant if you know what I mean.

This is all I have with me down here. The rest will have to wait, lol.

Creatures2.jpg

OOOPS, I missed my little pink dragonfly...

Attachments

• Creatures3.jpg
    Creatures3.jpg
    612 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Yay! I'm a brooch girl and your collection is fabulous! Welcome to the gang Mr. Turtle!!! Enjoy!

HI:

He found you!!!!! What a darling!

cheers--Sharon

Love it!

For those that asked for a group photo.......here are all my creatures together. I really don't like these kinds of photos because none of these look like they do in real life.

Creature Brooches3.jpg

And here are my "other" brooches...

Brooches2.jpg

I love them all. Thank you for showing them :kiss2:

Wow, absolutely delightful and fabulous! :kiss2:

Beautiful! I love this!

I think you're getting to the point of a coffee table book! Those lovely creatures need scenery for a group photo!

You know @Catmom, these two group photos made me swoon.
I really can't pick a favorite.....they are all equally amazing!

You have such a great collection of critters and other pins!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP