shape
carat
color
clarity

A mint green/Lagoon tourmaline dream

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Damnit, now you're making me want one! Just when I think I'm done, I get dragged back in by the siren song of sweet sweet color.

Module

Shiny_Rock
That is gorgeous! The color, cut, and setting are wonderful. If it becomes a nuisance because it's too top heavy (especially in winter), consider getting sizing beads. I had to do that with my sapphire ring because it would slide around and wouldn't stand up at attention on my finger.

Thanks for the tip! Yes the size of the stone gave me some pauses at the beginning, I felt it's a little bit out of balance with the ring finger, but I really really want it to be a ring. So index finger ring it is! I also changed the idea of bezel to the faux bezel during the CAD process to make it less top heavy.

Starstruck8

Brilliant_Rock
Update: after long long long wait, Daniel M finally finished this project. Here it is.

2021-10-12_16-09-24_665.jpg

2021-10-13_08-10-46_022.jpg

IMG_1896.JPG
IMG_1901.JPG
2021-10-12_15-28-10_991.jpeg

Green and gold, perfect light-toned harmony. So beautiful!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
absolutely beautiful!!!!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
It is so lovely! The gold really brings out that tone in the stone. Great idea in tab prongs versus bezel. How do they feel/look? I'm on the hunt for prongs that don't catch on every little thing.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s absolutely stunning, that colour is amazing and Daniel M did a great job! :clap:

Module

Shiny_Rock
It is so lovely! The gold really brings out that tone in the stone. Great idea in tab prongs versus bezel. How do they feel/look? I'm on the hunt for prongs that don't catch on every little thing.

The tab prongs feel more secured than single claw prong. I haven't found them catching small fibers, perhaps partly due to the high crown of the stone, the prongs ends half way between the girdle and the table.

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
Now that I‘m reading this thread again, I’m remembering the beautiful stone now. What a beautiful ring it turned out to be! I loved that you went with a simple, yet vintage inspired setting design. It looks so classy!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry for the long wait but it sure is a beauty! I love the way the gold makes the green pop and those shoulders are lovely! :kiss2:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One word - glorious!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
The tab prongs feel more secured than single claw prong. I haven't found them catching small fibers, perhaps partly due to the high crown of the stone, the prongs ends half way between the girdle and the table.

Thank you! They look stunning.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results