• Yes, the more the merrier!

Votes: 29 67.4%
  • Step away...

Votes: 14 32.6%

• Total voters

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I visited a ring I’ve been eying on the Lang site and she is beautiful. The facet pattern on her 0.63 ct OEC H/VS1 center is gorgeous, and the surrounding stones are similar quality for 1.83 ctw. She’s on hold for me and the sale price is $4,150 (originally $4,750).

Do I really need another cluster considering that I just got a smaller OMC one, and I have an all rose cut modern version coming my way?

0ABADEE2-498C-484B-B5CB-DE12A640DCE0.jpeg 356E5683-10F1-4082-AE74-EE1A622422B4.jpeg 5BD01703-5B5D-4C8D-9959-26A00D55BA7D.jpeg 265C718A-C668-4191-9F19-E307C6395055.jpeg

kindred

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You probably don't need it given all the other stones you mentioned. It does look beautiful and HUGE on your finger, though.

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s a different look to the rose cut one. May be quite similar to an OMC one though... perhaps if you love this one more, sell the smaller one?

The OEC is gorgeous, but do you like it more than the other rings? Would you be willing to sell one of them in order to "justify" having the OEC? Would you feel like the other ones were a stand-in for the OEC because the price held you back? I think if this was like, your holy grail ring and it's finally within reach, then grab it! But if it's just another nice ring to have, then it's ok walking away.

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
26CCAFAE-9A2A-40D7-BC91-8BD63A43BEEB.jpeg

Everyone needs an OEC cluster ring....:love:

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Of course you need it!!!:lol:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You probably don't need it given all the other stones you mentioned. It does look beautiful and HUGE on your finger, though.
I do love that coverage! I think the rose cut is bigger but I love these OECs.

It’s a different look to the rose cut one. May be quite similar to an OMC one though... perhaps if you love this one more, sell the smaller one?
I’m on the fence. I can totally do both and I was going to keep the OMC as a vacation ring, but I don’t love how warm and included it is.

The OEC is gorgeous, but do you like it more than the other rings? Would you be willing to sell one of them in order to "justify" having the OEC? Would you feel like the other ones were a stand-in for the OEC because the price held you back? I think if this was like, your holy grail ring and it's finally within reach, then grab it! But if it's just another nice ring to have, then it's ok walking away.
I definitely love it more than the OMC but the Rose cut is very different.

26CCAFAE-9A2A-40D7-BC91-8BD63A43BEEB.jpeg

Everyone needs an OEC cluster ring....:love:
Ain’t that the truth!

Asking psers if you need another ring is like asking a drunk if he needs another drink.

Yes, you need it, lol! It's gorgeous!
That’s what I was counting on! :lol:

Of course you need it!!!:lol:
Yaaaaas! :P2

Of the 3, it’s my favorite!
It might be for me too!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you love it the most out of all 3 and you can comfortably afford em, then I say go for it! Plus, it's on sale, so you kind of have to buy it, ya kno?

You might be right. Here’s a pic of all three:
4DFE1E2C-20C9-4015-8723-D58350F340EF.jpeg

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you want me to look for cluster ducks for you?
You’ve done enough already! :lol::evil2::kiss2:

They're all so pretty but ugh, that OEC ring just stands out to me. I think I love it the most because it shows the least metal? It's like one big flowery diamond.
I feel the same way. =)2

The OEC ring is gorgeous. I love the way the shank is offset like a toi-et-moi ring.
I hated it in the photos but I love it in person! It lets the cluster shine.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have not planned to have another significant diamond-only ring, however, if I were to have another, then it will be an old cut flower cluster.

I am most likely to have a flower cluster made with a neon pink centre stone some time in the future.

DK :))

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I take it back. I love the setting for the OMC cluster ring! I vote keep them all if budget isn’t an issue haha

You can always decide to sell later if you want to and find you aren’t wearing one

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I visited a ring I’ve been eying on the Lang site and she is beautiful. The facet pattern on her 0.63 ct OEC H/VS1 center is gorgeous, and the surrounding stones are similar quality for 1.83 ctw. She’s on hold for me and the sale price is $4,150 (originally $4,750).

Do I really need another cluster considering that I just got a smaller OMC one, and I have an all rose cut modern version coming my way?

0ABADEE2-498C-484B-B5CB-DE12A640DCE0.jpeg 356E5683-10F1-4082-AE74-EE1A622422B4.jpeg 5BD01703-5B5D-4C8D-9959-26A00D55BA7D.jpeg 265C718A-C668-4191-9F19-E307C6395055.jpeg

Yessssssssssss!!!!! OMG this ring is TDF Gorgeous:kiss2:. If you can get this one too YES!!! Which do you love more? There is no right or wrong answer here. You know that of course but I also know that it helps to get confirmation from other PSers of what one wants to do when it comes to bling. So if you need enabling let me enable you away and yes yes yes yes yes. This is just a gorgeous cluster ring. But I am a sucker for these old cut beauties and the price seems sweet especially for Lang Antiques. I love them and their bling and this ring is no exception. AMAZbling.:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg, cluster perfection...sorry, no help here, my vote is GO GET THE delicious cluster. I'd be disappointed if it went to a non-PS muggle

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is freaking gorgeous :love:
Just buy it please.
I was very happy with my recent Lang experience as well.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What's the return policy? I thumbs down the purchase bc I think you can do better. But don't forget I suck at math and I think everything is expensive. But I think you should buy it and live with it at home for a bit. (I am a farting enigma. Don't eat me or else I will blast my way out of your guts!)

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
I like it the most of your three rings. Were the other two bargains? Can you sell them if you wanted?

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
No you dont need it, but that is not the question.
It sounds like you love it and it will make you happy.
If you can comfortably afford it and it will truly give you joy then why not?
That is the question :}

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
:appl:They are all similar, but different! They are all gorgeous!!!!! That rose cut ring is really unique and delicious, I’ve never seen a cluster ring with all rose cut diamonds. Very cool!!!!

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
All three rings are beautiful.
From a slight distance, I think the one you are considering looks similar to your cluster conversion. However, there is the difference in diamond colour, so in the end they WOULD look different.
The rose cut cluster is my favourite, though I usually prefer OEC and OMC to rose cuts.
I'm no help at all! :wink2:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mic drop I just found you something stunninger. I'll pocket the difference in savings. Please and thank you.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That was a hard vote. Do you need it? No, you already have clusters that look the same. At the same time, the price is fantastic and it’s the prettiest of them all.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Three cluster rings means the one you like best will be worn the most, and the other two will sit in a jewelry box. So I'd decide which you love the most and sell the other two (if you decide you like this one best).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results