• Yes, the more the merrier!

Votes: 29 67.4%
  • Step away...

Votes: 14 32.6%

• Total voters

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Three cluster rings means the one you like best will be worn the most, and the other two will sit in a jewelry box. So I'd decide which you love the most and sell the other two (if you decide you like this one best).
Yeah, don't have PB syndrome.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Get it!!!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have not planned to have another significant diamond-only ring, however, if I were to have another, then it will be an old cut flower cluster.

I am most likely to have a flower cluster made with a neon pink centre stone some time in the future.

DK :))
That sounds beautiful!

I take it back. I love the setting for the OMC cluster ring! I vote keep them all if budget isn’t an issue haha

You can always decide to sell later if you want to and find you aren’t wearing one
It's definitely an option and I don't have to decide now.

Yessssssssssss!!!!! OMG this ring is TDF Gorgeous:kiss2:. If you can get this one too YES!!! Which do you love more? There is no right or wrong answer here. You know that of course but I also know that it helps to get confirmation from other PSers of what one wants to do when it comes to bling. So if you need enabling let me enable you away and yes yes yes yes yes. This is just a gorgeous cluster ring. But I am a sucker for these old cut beauties and the price seems sweet especially for Lang Antiques. I love them and their bling and this ring is no exception. AMAZbling.:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:
Thanks! I think the only way I'll find something with this quality or better is if I had it made.

Omg, cluster perfection...sorry, no help here, my vote is GO GET THE delicious cluster. I'd be disappointed if it went to a non-PS muggle
LOL! I might have to steal "non-PS muggle" from you. :lol:

It’s definitely my favorite of all three.
:))

It is freaking gorgeous :love:
Just buy it please.
I was very happy with my recent Lang experience as well.
That place is dangerous! All that beautiful bling... :cool2:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What's the return policy? I thumbs down the purchase bc I think you can do better. But don't forget I suck at math and I think everything is expensive. But I think you should buy it and live with it at home for a bit. (I am a farting enigma. Don't eat me or else I will blast my way out of your guts!)
Their policy is 10 days for returns. I'm pretty sure I won't regret it.

I like it the most of your three rings. Were the other two bargains? Can you sell them if you wanted?
The OMC was a bargain, the rose cut was not. I suppose I could sell them but I have other old bracelets I've been meaning to sell anyway.

No you dont need it, but that is not the question.
It sounds like you love it and it will make you happy.
If you can comfortably afford it and it will truly give you joy then why not?
That is the question :}
You're right!
:appl:They are all similar, but different! They are all gorgeous!!!!! That rose cut ring is really unique and delicious, I’ve never seen a cluster ring with all rose cut diamonds. Very cool!!!!
That's what I like about it. I've seen other rose cut clusters but not as high in clarity or color, and the styles are a bit different.

All three rings are beautiful.
From a slight distance, I think the one you are considering looks similar to your cluster conversion. However, there is the difference in diamond colour, so in the end they WOULD look different.
The rose cut cluster is my favourite, though I usually prefer OEC and OMC to rose cuts.
I'm no help at all! :wink2:
The OMC is definitely warmer than I'm used to, and more included. It'd be nice to have a better quality version and wear the OMC for vacations and whatnot.

Mic drop I just found you something stunninger. I'll pocket the difference in savings. Please and thank you.
You are incorrigible!

That was a hard vote. Do you need it? No, you already have clusters that look the same. At the same time, the price is fantastic and it’s the prettiest of them all.
I suppose nobody needs any ring. They sure are nice to have though! ;-)

Three cluster rings means the one you like best will be worn the most, and the other two will sit in a jewelry box. So I'd decide which you love the most and sell the other two (if you decide you like this one best).
I find that's not the case for me. The rings I like the most get babied and I don't tend to wear them as much.

Get it!!!
Ok!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My bug ring is coming soon.:whistle:

Last edited:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well what happened?!!!

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
YAY! Also, did you post your crescent photos yet? o_O

The OEC cluster will be mine! Just have to figure out this whole wire transfer thing so I can take advantage of an additional discount. :dance:
Wire transfers are pretty easy. Just get the wire transfer instructions from the seller and call your bank. If you happen to have USAA, you can do it online up to $10k. (If you have a different bank, I’d check their website to see if they allow this too.

Oh, and I’m super excited for you! She’s gorgeous!!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wire transfers are pretty easy. Just get the wire transfer instructions from the seller and call your bank. If you happen to have USAA, you can do it online up to $10k. (If you have a different bank, I’d check their website to see if they allow this too.

Yes. I give you MY email address for the wire transfer and you put in the amount $1,000,000 and hit send.

It's that easy. Let's test out the above now.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks! The bank that I have my savings account with doesn’t do wire transfers to businesses, only title companies and escrow services. I have to transfer the funds to my checking at a different bank first. It’s a PITA!

Yes. I give you MY email address for the wire transfer and you put in the amount $1,000,000 and hit send.

It's that easy. Let's test out the above now.
Okay! This is more exciting than the time I sent money to that Nigerian prince. I’ll be getting my millions any day now!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

The OEC cluster will be mine! Just have to figure out this whole wire transfer thing so I can take advantage of an additional discount. :dance:

WOOHOO!!!! Congratulations:appl::appl::appl:
And yes, wire transfers are pretty easy. Good luck and please come back with lots of photos. What a gorgeous OEC cluster and so glad you are making it yours.:kiss2:

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Would be interesting to see comparison shots when you have them all in hand. This is my favourite too, I would have agreed with diamondseeker and said what's the point of 3 if you will end up mostly wear just one but it doesn't like as though this is the case!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's really beautiful. I can't WAIT to see it! Sell the other ones if this one does it all for you- it's kind of par for the course with all of us. God knows how much stuff I've sold......:lol::lol::lol::lol:

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s my favorite of the three by far!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, I haven't posted them. And even though I haven't posted them yet, I've had people ping me claiming "dibs" :eek2::whistle::lol::lol-2:. They came out beautifully.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOOHOO!!!! Congratulations:appl::appl::appl:
And yes, wire transfers are pretty easy. Good luck and please come back with lots of photos. What a gorgeous OEC cluster and so glad you are making it yours.:kiss2:
It’s my favorite of the three by far!
Thanks for the kind words!

Would be interesting to see comparison shots when you have them all in hand. This is my favourite too, I would have agreed with diamondseeker and said what's the point of 3 if you will end up mostly wear just one but it doesn't like as though this is the case!
Will post pics when I can!

It's really beautiful. I can't WAIT to see it! Sell the other ones if this one does it all for you- it's kind of par for the course with all of us. God knows how much stuff I've sold......:lol::lol::lol::lol:
If one is left out in the cold often, I’ll either sell it or maybe I’ll gift it to my niece. That kid is gonna have a great collection by the time she’s five. #spoiled

No, I haven't posted them. And even though I haven't posted them yet, I've had people ping me claiming "dibs" :eek2::whistle::lol::lol-2:. They came out beautifully.
Are you just chumming the water at this point? :lol:

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You might be right. Here’s a pic of all three:
4DFE1E2C-20C9-4015-8723-D58350F340EF.jpeg
Of the three I like the top right, bottom and the top left the least. The top left looks a little more like quartz than diamonds to be. I think if you are going to stick to two I would pass on the top left.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yay!!! It’s beautiful. Congratulations.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

The cluster ring is gorgeous.

Annette

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results