shape
carat
color
clarity

A lot of colored stones...starring a new Tiffany piece, and another ering!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
freke, i love them all....

....but big blue has my heart.

my favorite pastime/hobby/exercise etc is ocean swimming. i love it with a passion! someone once asked me what it was like for me, given that i love it so much, and i told them that, for me, it was like disappearing into the eye of God.

big blue affects me a little like that - it's the ocean on your finger.

mesmerizing.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I think you must hold the record for most erings collected in the shortest amount of time. LOL!!

Love the pendant, very purrdy!

crossmyfingers

Shiny_Rock
Wow your rings are gorgeous! I especially like the darkest blue one (i think you said #4?) and the green tourmaline one. So FI just keeps buying you rings? He sounds great!
9.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/10/2009 11:03:46 PM
Author: crossmyfingers
Wow your rings are gorgeous! I especially like the darkest blue one (i think you said #4?) and the green tourmaline one. So FI just keeps buying you rings? He sounds great!
9.gif
Nope. He has washed his hands of my problem. He bought me the Tiffany necklace, the setting on the pink ring (it was the original engagement ring), and the lightest blue stone AND the custom setting it''s in--#1 ring. The stone in #1 is the original ering stone.

Big Blue was a wedding gift from my dad, and the setting was my PS Gift.

The pink stone, the blue green sapphire & setting, the dark blue spinel & setting, the green tourmaline & setting were all bought by me. I tend to not wear any rings except on my left hand, so I figure the solitaires are the way to go. I occasionally wear the green and Big Blue on my left hand if I''m getting really dressed up. Another reason for the plethora of erings is that because they are all gemstones and don''t have the hardness of diamonds, I would like to spread out the wear between them and preserve them as much as I possibly can, if that makes sense.

Thank you for all of the lovely comments!

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Freke - what kind of setting is "big blue" in? I think that''s what you call that ring.

Is the WF setting custom or stock?

trishy

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
*swooooooons* now thats what i call a collection
18.gif

gorgeous

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful!!!!

I think I''m getting this same necklace with bracelet soon... !! I can''t really decide though. It looks lovely on you and this might just push me to get mine :D (though, I just bought two stackers at Tiffs last week... I think I''m worth it) ;-)

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful blues!!! I love your collection!

Ok Freke, after seeing the necklace last week at Tiffs and seeing your pictures, I bought it and the bracelet over the phone! They are out of the bracelet right now, and I''m having the necklace altered to a longer chain, so it''ll take awhile, but we''ll be necklace twins :D

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results