shape
carat
color
clarity

A long time coming... (Budget) Paraiba Toumaline ring!

qubitasaurus

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow. The ring is lovely but I actually am most impressed by the design skills. You really did an amazing job envisioning the layout -- and they executed it perfectly.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought the paraibas from Cecile Raley Designs on Etsy and had the setting custom made with JewelryHoo2 on ebay. The setting was custom and came with the diamond side stones at $360. Altogether cost just under $1400!

ring2.jpeg

ring.jpeg

Wow!:kiss2: This is an amazing ring at any price IMO. Nicely done. Gorgeous!:love:

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, that’s a fantastic ring for an unbelievable price! So impressed with your design!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really pretty! I love your design!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. This is amazing!!! So cool that you designed it yourself, and jewelerhoo did an awesome job on the setting!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought the paraibas from Cecile Raley Designs on Etsy and had the setting custom made with JewelryHoo2 on ebay. The setting was custom and came with the diamond side stones at $360. Altogether cost just under $1400!

ring2.jpeg

ring.jpeg

That’s is fabulously beautiful in every way! I am in love with it! :love: Nice job!

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So beautiful :love:! Congratulations!!!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love the paraibas with the rich yellow gold! Beautiful design!

GoldfishPie

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for your lovely words :mrgreen: I will take more pics tonight!!

Keeliamira

Shiny_Rock
Oh my gosh it’s fabulous!!! Congrats!!

pwsg07

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring. Do you have your original design? I am curious how it compares with your final design.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That ring is so regal looking. Absolutely beautiful. Great design.:love:

Desertrose

Shiny_Rock
Trade
LOVE the design! :love::love::love: Totally inspired! Thanks for allowing us to copy, I might just do that. I have a cab slightly more cushion shaped that could work with this idea, maybe with some tweaks. Nice job, we'll have to hire you to design rings for us!

Desertrose

Shiny_Rock
Trade
PS - how does the quality of Jewelryhoo metalwork and diamonds seem? Is the gold thin?

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Every detail about your ring is amazing: the glow of the stone, the fabulous ring design...
It’s a very rich and elegant look
Please post a lot more pics!

GoldfishPie

Rough_Rock
PS - how does the quality of Jewelryhoo metalwork and diamonds seem? Is the gold thin?

My experience has been if you stipulate a width (like I did in mine) they follow it. If you don't stipulate, they do make it on the thin side but not too thin for regular wear.

GoldfishPie

Rough_Rock
LOVE the design! :love::love::love: Totally inspired! Thanks for allowing us to copy, I might just do that. I have a cab slightly more cushion shaped that could work with this idea, maybe with some tweaks. Nice job, we'll have to hire you to design rings for us!

Hehe! Please feel free to use. This was the original design but I didn't do a good job of sizing out the melee. I guess I just need an even bigger paraiba... :twisted:

paraiba ring idea.jpg

Shijitake

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring!! That paraiba is gorgeous and I love the setting!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results